‘Grifball’ is Officially in Multiplayer!

According to kotaku.com Griffball will be available in multiplayer in halo 4 as one of the main gametypes!

Source: link.

Thoughts?

They did say they were building it from the ground up as its own gametype, so I would be surprised if it didn’t get its own dedicated playlist.

Said nothing about matchmaking.

> Said nothing about matchmaking.

Well it says one of the main multiplayer modes, so I kinda thought that’s what it meant

Yippee!
I usually don’t like playing Grifball because I stink with a Hammer.
But now that there’s incentive to use the Sword, I’ll play it more.

As long as the stats stay separate from the core competitive modes. That was the problem with Reach’s Grifball, and was part of the reason why all the spawnkilling occurred.

> As long as the stats stay separate from the core competitive modes. That was the problem with Reach’s Grifball, and was part of the reason why all the spawnkilling occurred.

I agree with this.

Kotaku confirmed nothing. It was said to not have its own playlist a while ago and Kotaku just said it’ll be a gametype for multiplayer, which we knew, but doesn’t confirm it as a playlist

EDIT: I assumed you mentioned it as a playlist, my bad

Time to smash the peoplez in ze facez.

thats a forge game of grifball

> As long as the stats stay separate from the core competitive modes. That was the problem with Reach’s Grifball, and was part of the reason why all the spawnkilling occurred.

I agree, although i loved killing people again and again for satisfaction it felt cheap looking in my profile and seeing so many hammer and multikills. Put it with customs perhaps.

I still will kill people rather then bomb but thats part of it right.