Grifball in Halo 5?

Has anyone noticed the lack of gravity hammers in Halo 5? lol I’m guessing no Grifball in Halo 5? thats lame, just like so many other great things that were ripped out in this game, Grifball had to be one of them, what a shame. Why are all the best things about Halo not in this game? I understand Forge and other stuff are coming soon, but seriously wtf, why was all the best stuff taken out? I hope this isn’t the future of Halo…

More weapons, playlists and armour will be added in the future.

Pre-release there was a video somewhere that showed and confirmed the Gravity Hammer in the playlists. It just isn’t added yet.

> 2533274939018653;2:
> More weapons, playlists and armour will be added in the future.
>
> Pre-release there was a video somewhere that showed and confirmed the Gravity Hammer in the playlists. It just isn’t added yet.

awesome, halo is nothing without grifball, the MCC didn’t even have it O_O

> 2533274856495212;3:
> > 2533274939018653;2:
> > More weapons, playlists and armour will be added in the future.
> >
> > Pre-release there was a video somewhere that showed and confirmed the Gravity Hammer in the playlists. It just isn’t added yet.
>
>
> awesome, halo is nothing without grifball, the MCC didn’t even have it O_O

WHAT? NO GRIFBALL? O_O

Well I didn’t play MCC too often… but that has just made me die a little inside.

I miss Infection and CTF (and yes of course, Griffball too). Yes I know there IS CTF, but it doesn’t belong in these miniature maps of theirs. Which is why I only play warzone. I hate small maps. (except swords only, no shields, no radar matches)

Halo needs grifball for those just chill out fun sessions with your bros

It’s missing a hell of a lot right now, hopefully it will be added but who knows.