GRIFBALL HIT DETECTION SUCKS

There has been so many times when I SWUNG my hammer at someone only to be killed before.

WHAT THE -Yoink-!

Oh and 343, you have brought me back to this game for Grifball, as it is unbelievable funny as hell when people betray each other or I go on massive killing sprees.

Discuss.

I would consider that lag. Typically when I swing and don’t even hurt him, and he swings a mile away and kills me, (sometimes he doesn’t even swing), I’m lagging.

I don’t think you will bring about hospitable comments with your last statement. People don’t like betrayers and stat padders.

> I would consider that lag. Typically when I swing and don’t even hurt him, and he swings a mile away and kills me, (sometimes he doesn’t even swing), I’m lagging.
>
> I don’t think you will bring about hospitable comments with your last statement. People don’t like betrayers and stat padders.

Personally, I could care less for betrayers. Sometimes when I get betrayed, I’d be like “Oh what a -Yoink-.” and then carry on, sometimes a little chuckle because it was just funny to me for some reason, or when Im trying to kill someone and then I betray somebody.

Played a game of grifball today, the game lagged and when it resumed all the walls disappeared resulting in mass suicides as we fell out of the map.

> Played a game of grifball today, the game lagged and when it resumed all the walls disappeared resulting in mass suicides as we fell out of the map.

The dream collapses.

Plays Inception Music.

Grifball aka Hostball.