Grifball gives insane amount cR...

Just play grifball even if it isn’t the weekend and you’ll still get an insanely huge amount of cR every time. Each game of grifball gives me an average of ~9k, with 4k being the lowest and 15k being the highest for me today. Seriously, I don’t know what 343i are thinking about putting such so many cR rewards with grifball.

> Just play grifball even if it isn’t the weekend and you’ll still get an insanely huge amount of cR every time. Each game of grifball gives me an average of ~9k, with 4k being the lowest and 15k being the highest for me today. Seriously, I don’t know what 343i are thinking about putting such so many cR rewards with grifball.

That’s strange. I thought it was because of my high rank but it thats true I guess I need to keep playing them.

A few months back, they added some credit stimulus that was meant to encourage winning games, which was by giving you more cR for winning games as fast as possible.

Instead, just like they did with Team Objective, it gives you more credits for the game lasting longer, which is silly.

Not for me, still getting like 500-1k.

> A few months back, they added some credit stimulus that was meant to encourage winning games, which was by giving you more cR for winning games as fast as possible.
>
> Instead, just like they did with Team Objective, it gives you more credits for the game lasting longer, which is silly.

Yeah they did have a good idea, but it didn’t work. If you win TOO Fast you get a small amount and if you last the entire round, Not by trying, you get a MUCH LARGER amount. I like their idea, but it needs a tremendous amount of work.

> A few months back, they added some credit stimulus that was meant to encourage winning games, which was by giving you more cR for winning games as fast as possible.
>
> Instead, just like they did with Team Objective, it gives you more credits for the game lasting longer, which is silly.

That’s quite interesting to hear since thought it was down to my rank to be honest but guessing I should spread the word.lol

> > A few months back, they added some credit stimulus that was meant to encourage winning games, which was by giving you more cR for winning games as fast as possible.
> >
> > Instead, just like they did with Team Objective, it gives you more credits for the game lasting longer, which is silly.
>
> Yeah they did have a good idea, but it didn’t work. If you win TOO Fast you get a small amount and if you last the entire round, Not by trying, you get a MUCH LARGER amount. I like their idea, but it needs a tremendous amount of work.

That is true that you get less by winning faster of course. But none the less it is still the playlist that gives the most cR per time played. I had a game that lasted about 1 minute and I still received just under 2000cR. Where in a typical game of say SWAT lasting 5-6 minutes I might get the same amount.

I cant play Grifball, theres one -Yoink- who holds the ball there, one who is camping on the spawn, another being friendly.
This inst Grifball, this is TF2.

> 2533274995294652;8:
> I cant play Grifball, theres one -Yoink- who holds the ball there, one who is camping on the spawn, another being friendly.
> This inst Grifball, this is TF2.

Please don’t revive very old topics thanks, especially ones that are over 4 years old