Grifball farmers

Encountered my first group of Grifball farmers today. Coordinated spawn killing, purposefully holding the ball and not scoring.
sigh
Why can’t people just play the games normally? Also, separate stat tracking would probably help make this never happen. I bet no one would consider a social K/D of 3.00 anything special.

I never encountered that.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> I never encountered that.

First time for everything.
:confused:

> 2533274817408735;3:
> > 2535409489305717;2:
> > I never encountered that.
>
> First time for everything.
> :confused:

I guess, I might encounter it soon.

Lucky one,that youve encountered them not earlier,but honstly,I think if you care so much about your KD that you need to farm, you shouldnt play any game.

> 2533274817408735;1:
> Encountered my first group of Grifball farmers today. Coordinated spawn killing, purposefully holding the ball and not scoring.
> sigh
> Why can’t people just play the games normally? Also, separate stat tracking would probably help make this never happen. I bet no one would consider a social K/D of 3.00 anything special.

I come across that often. Happens in a lot of objective play lists. Seems the skilled teams enjoy padding stats farming low skills. And it’s any online game. And will be in every online game.

> 2533274817408735;1:
> Encountered my first group of Grifball farmers today. Coordinated spawn killing, purposefully holding the ball and not scoring.
> sigh
> Why can’t people just play the games normally? Also, separate stat tracking would probably help make this never happen. I bet no one would consider a social K/D of 3.00 anything special.

First ever, or first in Halo 5? cause that has been a thing for a long, long time. It sucks I agree…though I’m not certain separating stats would remove the problem. It might cut it down a bit, but some people just like to be -Yoinks!-.

Welcome to Grifball, it’s never changed since Halo 3

The same thing happened to me a couple of days ago. It wasn’t my first time, but luckily it’s not a frequent occurrence. Pretty lame when people do that.

P.S. I took a quick glance at your game history, and it looks like the culprits could be smurf accounts.

I used to play a ton of Grifball, and yes there are farmers indeed. Especially around higher lvl of play. My teammates could do it, but I didn’t like it. I’d either score the bomb or just play around until I’m tired of my mates farming the whole match. I can’t sit there in one spot padding my K/D like some. I only play to score and have the ball most of the time.

I’ve had it happen once on 360 in Halo 4. All four of 'em stood right behind our four spawns and just kept swinging.

Separate stat tracking would be awesome, but that won’t solve the farming issue and for griffballs case that’s always been a thing since some just get pleasure out of doing it just for fun. Reach was popular for it as people farmed credits out of it.

> 2533274843056602;9:
> P.S. I took a quick glance at your game history, and it looks like the culprits could be smurf accounts.

Lol, smurfs in Social.

This has been a thing for years lol

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2533274817408735;1:
> >
>
> First ever, or first in Halo 5?

First in Halo 5.