Grifball Credits

Can you at least make it back to the way it was when we still got credits instead of leaving us with 10 credits a game?

or are you THAT close to fixing???

It’s a known issue and wasn’t intentional. A fix has been requested.

> It’s a known issue and wasn’t intentional. A fix has been requested.

I know it’s been requested but ive heard that for days, it be nice if they at least changed it back so we still got something while we wait.

Don’t fix it griftball personally is not halo, slayer and objective type games are halo not a hammer and a bomb it sounds like a game a complete lunatic would play not a spartan lol. :slight_smile: peace

> It’s a known issue and wasn’t intentional. A fix has been requested.

What did they do this time?

> > It’s a known issue and wasn’t intentional. A fix has been requested.
>
> What did they do this time?

Game complete and performance bonus payouts were removed for Grifball in the June matchmaking update.

> > > It’s a known issue and wasn’t intentional. A fix has been requested.
> >
> > What did they do this time?
>
> Game complete and performance bonus payouts were removed for Grifball in the June matchmaking update.

Instead of implementing a scaling win complete bonus (ie, finish your game in 46 seconds, get oodles more credits then finishing your game in 12 minutes) as GrifballHub requested, they accidentally removed the game complete and performance credits. So now you only get credits for kills and commendations.

I played a game yesterday and got 6 whole credits! (Not that I’m a credit hoarder or anything of the sort, I just don’t care about them at all. But I did have to laugh at winning SIX credits.)

> Don’t fix it griftball personally is not halo, slayer and objective type games are halo not a hammer and a bomb it sounds like a game a complete lunatic would play not a spartan lol. :slight_smile: peace

Whoa buddy you’re in the wrong thread here, move along.

So far from reports that I’ve gotten the fix has been implemented.

> So far from reports that I’ve gotten the fix has been implemented.

Finally, thx for update, c u in matchmaking Mango

I think it’s backwards

> I think it’s backwards

Are you getting huge rewards?

I played earlier today, and still no fix for winning as they have stated in the update…

Credits were still just comm’s and slot machine. :frowning: 120 cR for playing for a daily challenge or just to kill some time is very sad indeed!!

Would rather see 343 just leave Reach alone and focus on H4, and stop screwing things up further than they are now…since the take over the game has had nothing but glitch after glitch and problem after problem, with longer than needed time to make the fix to what they broke…leave Reach alone already!!

> I played earlier today, and still no fix for winning as they have stated in the update…
>
> Credits were still just comm’s and slot machine. :frowning: 120 cR for playing for a daily challenge or just to kill some time is very sad indeed!!
>
> Would rather see 343 just leave Reach alone and focus on H4, and stop screwing things up further than they are now…since the take over the game has had nothing but glitch after glitch and problem after problem, with longer than needed time to make the fix to what they broke…leave Reach alone already!!

No clue what you are on about, if you win you get the increased stimulus.

> > I think it’s backwards
>
> Are you getting huge rewards?

Yea but I thought you were supposed to get more credits for finishing faster.

1-2 minute games are like 2k, but like 8-10 minute games are over 10k

This isn’t exactly making stat padders want to stop.