Grifball Concern

Now I’ve been pretty open with everything that I’ve seen for Halo 4, when I watched the grifball video for the first time I thought “cool, I can throw the ball, faster gameplay with no rounds this is awesome”. However I just recently thought of something that might be a problem.

Ex: Say blue team gets the ball and just decimates red team, blue team scores. Now all the blue team members are at red spawn just camping them. One blue could easily get the reset ball and run it in or throw it to a teamate. I know camping will always be a problem in grifball but with no rounds and grif not dying it seems this will be exploited even more.

So am I wrong in thinking this or is this a valid concern let me know what you think.

This is why Grifball (even with all it’s changes) will not have it’s own playlist.

> This is why Grifball (even with all it’s changes) will not have it’s own playlist.

Yeah.

What was the reason for no explosions again?

> > This is why Grifball (even with all it’s changes) will not have it’s own playlist.
>
> Yeah.
>
> What was the reason for no explosions again?

It would have been unfair for the game to continue after the ball has been scored because the team who just armed would have been a man down.

> This is why Grifball (even with all it’s changes) will not have it’s own playlist.

did they say there was no playlist for it? If it does have one just like with every Halo game I’ll avoid it like the plague.

We can let the stat padders stay in there while real players play everything else.

> > > This is why Grifball (even with all it’s changes) will not have it’s own playlist.
> >
> > Yeah.
> >
> > What was the reason for no explosions again?
>
> It would have been unfair for the game to continue after the ball has been scored because the team who just armed would have been a man down.

But wouldn’t they have at least killed 1 of the opposing team? They just scored-the should be forced to fall bck and regroup, not to go up and spawnkill.

They just need to fix the spawns, if they have the same spawns as usually, one team can just keep spawn killing and scoring unlimited bombs without any effort.

I also think this is a problem. The lack of explosion isn’t the problem, it’s the fact the round continues.

I know it’s to speed up gameplay and keep it flowing, but I’ll be seriously surprised if this isn’t fixed in a TU after launch. I just don’t think it’s going to work.