Grifball bowl

If there is a super bowl why isnt there a grifball bowl? Theres 16 teams on each league the John 117 league and the Noble Six League.they each have championship games.whoever loses there league title faces the other team that lost the championship in the Master Bowl.The teams that won their league Face each other for National Championship in the Noble Bowl. Each team member wins 2500 cr for winning the world Championship.Every team gets 500 cr for each game the team wins. No starters this is a pro league.No betrails ethier,or you recive a 200 cr penalty…

No betrayals in Grifball? Ha! Good luck with that. Unless you turn off friendly fire it’s not happening.

You can betray.Only if you want 200 point penalty.

Alot of Grifball players don’t purposely betray there teammates, It just happens, Lets face it…
I still find it funny how people get all crazy on the headsets when they get betrayed.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> Alot of Grifball players don’t purposely betray there teammates, It just happens, Lets face it…
> I still find it funny how people get all crazy on the headsets when they get betrayed.
>
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

Your right.Only if its sombody does to show offence. A 200 cr fine is only issued if somebody files a complant for betraying in grifball do they recive the fine. Thank you for helping me make that clear.