grifball betrayals

343 the booting players from a grifball match for betrayal only hurts the team in not running around betraying for fun its an accident I very really betray in other modes but in grifball its a part of the game if ur teammate is looking the other way and ur both about to die what choice do u have?
Sound off if u agree

Sorry I have to disagree. Its not like its a one time betrayal equals a boot option.

Being able to boot a player that is either intentional betraying (which is annoying) or is just to oblivious to his teammates (which is just sad) that he is consistently team killing is so much better than having to play an entire game with them.

Just last night my friends and I were playing in a party of three. In one game we were having a horrible match. Once we were given the option to boot the random we turned the game around and won.

The important thing to keep in mind is when to boot. If you got betrayed because you and a teammate were protecting the score plate and you died, don’t boot. If you were out in the open or your teammate cant tell that the ball carrier is on your team, you might be better off being down a player.

couple days ago I was in a match we were going point for point it was a tough game I had team killed a few times all accidentals but we were ahead by 4 to 3 I killed my mate must have been for the third time got booted rejoined with like 1 min to go and my team lost 5 to 4

did the guy I crossed 3 times boot me or did the game boot me automatically?

The player you last betrayed gets the choice to boot you

I have never got the chance to boot someone. weird

> 2533274801642917;1:
> 343 the booting players from a grifball match for betrayal only hurts the team in not running around betraying for fun its an accident I very really betray in other modes but in grifball its a part of the game if ur teammate is looking the other way and ur both about to die what choice do u have?
> Sound off if u agree

Don’t be a j/o by betraying your teamates, it’s not hard to avoid it.

How hard is it to turn off friendly fire?!

I don’t understand how it is fun to have it on and betray people and then kick them!

I disagree I don’t seem to be able to get through a match of grifball without betraying once, sometimes I don’t even see them at all

> 2533274801642917;9:
> I disagree I don’t seem to be able to get through a match of grifball without betraying once, sometimes I don’t even see them at all

It pays to play extremely cautious when you have teammates running in front of your swings. Avoid players that run up along side of you, avoid the spartan chargers, and if a teammate still happens to cross your path, aim up quickly to throw off the shot. Radar also use to be a helpful tool to keep track of teammates and enemies out of view, but that’s a thread in itself.