Grifball being trumped by spawn kills

The spawn kills need a delay or something. Like a safe space area for the weaker players. Gotta be a way. Maybe a force field they have to exit like a penalty box or something.

Nope.

If you get spawn killed when you have sprint, thruster packs, then you deserve it.

Besides, you can’t score the ball while dead, so it’s a strategy to win. Focus on not getting trapped instead of complaining about it. This is easy in griffball as there are no REQs like in warzone.

I’d prefer them to switch the hammer to the primary weapon.

Spawn killing is a legitimate grifball strategy.

> 2533274875084332;2:
> Nope.
>
> If you get spawn killed when you have sprint, thruster packs, then you deserve it.
>
> Besides, you can’t score the ball while dead, so it’s a strategy to win. Focus on not getting trapped instead of complaining about it. This is easy in griffball as there are no REQs like in warzone.

Spawn trapping makes winning impossible and all that is needed is some luck, so no… I propose spawning outside and reentering the Arena after every kill…

Wouldnt say they deserve it, Ive been stuck in spawn kill trap in griffball, our whole team got killed at least 8-10 times each before they decided to go for the ball.

It seems that spawnkilling happens alot less than it did on H4. The one thing I don’t like is that the sword lunge can go farther than I can kill someone with my hammer. I mean, 20 meter lunge is quite ridiculous

I hate to say it, but griffball spawn killing really isn’t that big an issue. There are some ways to get out of it.

Spawnkilling is a traditional part of Grifball. It’s like tackling in American Football, skating in Ice Hockey, the sacrificing of the losing team in the Mayan Ball Game. If you take out those parts of the game, it’s not the same game anymore.

Like, Donald Trumped or no?

Have you played Halo Reach?

Spawn killing in Grifball has been a thing since it came out in Halo 3. To prevent that would be to turn Grifball into something else its not.

> 2533274867157068;9:
> Spawnkilling is a traditional part of Grifball. It’s like tackling in American Football, skating in Ice Hockey, the sacrificing of the losing team in the Mayan Ball Game. If you take out those parts of the game, it’s not the same game anymore.

That escalated quickly.

> 2535462037955640;5:
> > 2533274875084332;2:
> > Nope.
> >
> > If you get spawn killed when you have sprint, thruster packs, then you deserve it.
> >
> > Besides, you can’t score the ball while dead, so it’s a strategy to win. Focus on not getting trapped instead of complaining about it. This is easy in griffball as there are no REQs like in warzone.
>
>
> Spawn trapping makes winning impossible and all that is needed is some luck, so no… I propose spawning outside and reentering the Arena after every kill…

Not at all

Jump and thruster pack and boom, you are out of the trap.

The game should not have to change to compensate for your lack of skill. Making it harder for you to win is the whole point of spawn trapping in the first place, they are stopping you from defending and grabbing the ball.

Spawn killing is a tactic in grifball, you need to call out the camper to your teammates and eliminate them

It’s sad when spawn killing is becoming accepted.

As much as I like to spawn kill for kills, I feel bad for the other team.

> 2533274807881873;10:
> Like, Donald Trumped or no?

Think OP is suggesting we build a wall?

> 2533274931571055;18:
> > 2533274807881873;10:
> > Like, Donald Trumped or no?
>
>
> Think OP is suggesting we build a wall?

And send all spawn killers back to their spawn?

> 2533274884095043;19:
> > 2533274931571055;18:
> > > 2533274807881873;10:
> > > Like, Donald Trumped or no?
> >
> >
> > Think OP is suggesting we build a wall?
>
>
> And send all spawn killers back to their spawn?

I think something along those lines. Whatever we need to do to make Grifball great again!