Grifball > 20 Slayer Playlists

Logged on to play Grifball today…oh what do you know, it’s been replaced by yet ANOTHER BASE SLAYER PLAYLIST.

I literally just paid to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate to play Grifball on my phone and it’s been replaced by Community Slayer of all things when there are already 10 permanent Base Slayer Playlists. Deciding on whether to file a fraud lawsuit against MSFT/Xbox Game Studios since 343i is a part of XGS.

0/5 Developer Rating for 343i

THE PEOPLE ALSO WANT A SEPARATE HUSKY RAID PLAYLIST!

> 2533274802675044;1:
> Logged on to play Grifball today…oh what do you know, it’s been replaced by yet ANOTHER BASE SLAYER PLAYLIST.
>
> I literally just paid to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate to play Grifball on my phone and it’s been replaced by Community Slayer of all things when there are already 10 permanent Base Slayer Playlists. Deciding on whether to file a fraud lawsuit against MSFT/Xbox Game Studios since 343i is a part of XGS.
>
> 0/5 Developer Rating for 343i

If only there was some sort of calendar pinned to the top of the sub that had these playlist rotations listed, then they could have avoided your lawsuit!

> 2533274802675044;1:
> Logged on to play Grifball today…oh what do you know, it’s been replaced by yet ANOTHER BASE SLAYER PLAYLIST.
>
> I literally just paid to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate to play Grifball on my phone and it’s been replaced by Community Slayer of all things when there are already 10 permanent Base Slayer Playlists. Deciding on whether to file a fraud lawsuit against MSFT/Xbox Game Studios since 343i is a part of XGS.
>

There do still exist the opportunity to play Grifball in Custom Games as long as you can organize a play session.

If you wish to get information about the matchmaking playlist. I would highly recommend reading this forum post.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/playlist-calendar/e268f0fd-a2d8-4a1e-b553-b5b698064ad6/posts

Finally, when it comes to the lawsuit, I would say that your chance of winning are very slim.

> 2533274802675044;1:
>
>

I get your point but you need to chill, it will be back sooner than you think it’s very popular, and I’m not saying your wrong it’s annoying af, but griffball will be back it’s not like it’s gone forever, but you do have a point.

agreed there is a lot of slayer playlists we need more Castle Wars and Griftball

Although im not a massive fan of grifball, there are definitely better options than so many slayer playlists. Action sack and grifball would both be good permenant fixtures. Especially since one of the clan commendations is grifball wins and its a temporary gametype.

Grifball will come back, just calm down. Also, why not just buy Halo 5, which is like 20 bucks on the Xbox store, than buy Ultimate? I mean, you get more games, but if you got the subscription for Halo and ONLY Halo, then that’s a waste.

> 2533274802675044;1:
>
>

The game is really made for slayer gametypes, griffball is just a sports styled chaotic gametype that they just randomly came up with in Halo 3. Slayer is fun anyway I’d hate for you to sue the number company over griffball. I’m going to assume this is a troll