Griefer/booster spotted.

If the community, and more importantly those wielding the banhammer, could take a look at a short video on my file share it would be much appreciated. The video is titled “Booster found” and you can reach it via File Search and typing in my Gamertag “Aragoth Essence”.

To sum up the video:
A player on my “team” uses a spartan laser and destroys my banshee and betrays me. This is griefing and in effect makes it easier on the enemy team and therefore makes a win more viable and allows for enemies to live longer and therefore garner more medals + exp. This is therefore boosting.

I’ve already filed a complaint against the coward.

One of the changes I quite like about Halo 4 is you can’t kill other players in BTB and I would love to see that in EVERY playlist which should include that “teammates” be unable to destroy and/or stun your vehicle.

Thank you for your time.

p.s: This is no where near the first time it has been solely me versus two teams in a Halo game.

Can anyone tell me if filing a complaint actually does anything? What exactly does it do?

it seems he sucssefully rustled your jimmies

> it seems he sucssefully rustled your jimmies

He and the hundreds of other cowards. Like I said at the end, not the first time i’ve come across this. But would love it to be the last, which can be accomplished by making teammates completely immune to any and all damage from other teammates (including plasma pistols).

> Can anyone tell me if filing a complaint actually does anything? What exactly does it do?

Sadly I have no idea. Probably not. However one must be a little optimistic to think a feature of Xbox Live actually work for once in its existence.

> it seems he sucssefully rustled your jimmies

No tears, only dreams now.

It’s not boosting its him trolling you aka being a -Yoink-.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wow here’s a tissue. Don’t sneeze in it before you wipe your tears.

> Wow

Forum Guidelines