Griball banhammer is getting ridiculous

I got a total of 3 betrayals in a game of grifball and I was kicked and banned. This is completely ridiculous that 343 expects us, IN -Yoinking!- GRIFBALL, WHILE WIELDING GRAVITY HAMMERS, WITH FRIENDLY FIRE TURNED ON, to somehow not accidentally kill each other sometimes. Why not increase the threshold for kicking, or turn on a delay in the kick option so players aren’t mashing a through it and are forced to read, or turn off friendly fire, or turn off the boot system for grifball. Grifball isn’t meant to be competitive, it’s meant to be an enjoyable laughfest, and the banhammer definitely doesn’t help there.

Its not as hard as you think to avoid betrayals if you are getting banned for it you must be swinging anytime no matter if they are on your team or not is in front of you

The irony is real lol

> 2535435959089813;2:
> Its not as hard as you think to avoid betrayals if you are getting banned for it you must be swinging anytime no matter if they are on your team or not is in front of you

No I get betrayals in the middle of the court when both teams rush for the ball. I swing first and end up killing an enemy and a teammate with the same swing.

Grifball should never have bans allowed in my opinion. Just doesn’t make sense with all of the chaos that goes on.

> 2533274911603681;5:
> Grifball should never have bans allowed in my opinion. Just doesn’t make sense with all of the chaos that goes on.

That’s not the best solution, otherwise griefers would spawn kill teammates.

If I recall, the latest patch lowered the Grifball betrayal threshold. The threshold needs to be raised again, because at the moment 1 or 2 betrayals seems just enough to get you kicked.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

Agreed

Yeah, this needs to be changed already. There should be no team killing, it’s incredibly annoying to get kicked out for a simple mistake and you end up getting banned.