Grenades!!!!

i can’t be the only one experiencing this. I often go to throw a grenade and it simply does not throw. I have to press the button a couple of times are very hard. I have switched controllers and it still happens. Is this ever going to be addressed? It happen to me multiple times tonight alone. Does anyone have a fix?
Thansk.

This never happens to me. I use normal settings.

Sorry, but I don’t experience this.

Must be the connection, bruh. Yours is bad. Try connecting the xbox to the router via wire, perhaps? That’s all I got.

Never happened to me. Occasionally when I’m lagging I’ll actually throw 2 grenades…

Try going into theatre to see what happened. What you describe has not happened to me.

Does anyone know if I delete the game and reload it if I would lose my saved data?

> 2533274800616847;7:
> Does anyone know if I delete the game and reload it if I would lose my saved data?

It will not. Unless you delete your saved data. You can uninstall the game and be fine

Sometimes when I lag the grenade will throw after a second, but that’s about it. This is the first time I’ve heard of this

are you sure you have nades? maybe you already had used them and forgot

The only time I had something similar would be when the connection is bad and its only a small delay so im guessing its just your connection

> 2533274805919869;9:
> are you sure you have nades? maybe you already had used them and forgot

No this is when I have grenades.

Ive never experienced this. Sounds to me like a lag issue. I have had to relad 5 times due to lag, and this sounds similar

Review your gameplay in Theatre mode. You could find something unusual. Then again, it could be your connection.

I mean, I doubt this is the case. But the server could have thought you picked up grenades, but you actually had none. Also, try switching layouts. Use a different grenade button to test, and see if it happens again.

I had similar issue and that my grenade lag and took like a second to throw. It is probably your connection as mine sucked when I went to Gearhart.

I’ve never had this issue, don’t know what to tell you.

that’s called bad connection. nothing can be done except try a wired connection instead of wifi, or buy better internet.

I had a issue in snowballs it took like a secede to throw. I took 2nd though!