Grenades Neeed to Be Toned Down

Sarcasm So while I enjoy dying instantly to grenades in Slayer and Breakout I believe they need a serious nerf. Honestly remove grenades entirely from Breakout as they are way too easy for free kills. The Battle Rifle could probably be switched out for something else as it is really dominate in Breakout. As far as grenades go their radius needs to be lowered along with their damage. They are really too easy in this game. Que Vietnam/Reach flashbacks. If anything make it to where you don’t spawn with them in Breakout, and one grenade in Slayer. Speaking of which, where did the grenade indicator go? Another thing is that the Shoulder charge should kill someone instantly in you hit them in the back. I would also like to be able to hear my spartan voice as they’re calling out stuff, not just team mates. I’ve also come to notice that when i got shot I can no longer sprint and my walk becomes slower and I die because of it. I shouldn’t be double punished from trying to run away from a enemy that shoots me as I spawn.

I know this is just a beta, but please fix the party up system. The motion tracker seems a bit off. The snipers on Empire need to have a longer spawn time. The pistol seems slightly off also.

> 2533274909281301;1:
> # Sarcasm So while I enjoy dying instantly to grenades in Slayer and Breakout I believe they need a serious nerf. Honestly remove grenades entirely from Breakout as they are way too easy for free kills. The Battle Rifle could probably be switched out for something else as it is really dominate in Breakout. As far as grenades go their radius needs to be lowered along with their damage. They are really too easy in this game. Que Vietnam/Reach flashbacks. If anything make it to where you don’t spawn with them in Breakout, and one grenade in Slayer. Speaking of which, where did the grenade indicator go? Another thing is that the Shoulder charge should kill someone instantly in you hit them in the back. I would also like to be able to hear my spartan voice as they’re calling out stuff, not just team mates. I’ve also come to notice that when i got shot I can no longer sprint and my walk becomes slower and I die because of it. I shouldn’t be double punished from trying to run away from a enemy that shoots me as I spawn.
>
> I know this is just a beta, but please fix the party up system. The motion tracker seems a bit off. The snipers on Empire need to have a longer spawn time. The pistol seems slightly off also.

The grenades suck hard. Needs more damage or to blow up like halo 2 bounces they suck currently

They are grenades, not fire crackers and should be that powerful.

The bouncing and throw distances should be tweaked. They just don’t feel right. And maybe they could explode faster, at this rate you don’t need the thruster pack or Sprint, you can casually walk away.

> 2533274809388591;4:
> The bouncing and throw distances should be tweaked. They just don’t feel right. And maybe they could explode faster, at this rate you don’t need the thruster pack or Sprint, you can casually walk away.

This. It’s not hat they are too weak it’s mostly the take too long to explode

I do agree they need to detonate a little faster, but their damage is really too high. Your a spartan. Not tin foil. Why is the armor weak all the sudden? Grenades instant kill you if they land directly under you. It might as well be a shoulder charge. There range is way too high for the damage output. Especially in Breakout. Its really annoying and takes away from gun on gun gameplay. All Halo has really become as far as a competitive stand point is toss a grenade, knock off shield, headshot, rinse and repeat. What happened to the gunfights that took place in Halo 2, 3, and 4. There need to be gamemodes without grenades, and they really need to be toned down. I know for fact that I’m not the only person who feels this way.

As far as descoping is concerned, I know off topic, but I feel as though there should be a option in custom game types that allow you to stay in your smart-scope or not. Just an idea.

On the topic of grenades what ever happened to the nade indicator like in H2A?

I personally am curious how you all feel about the fact that if you thruster away from a nade as it explodes you will go FLYING in that direction.

> 2535465014126027;7:
> On the topic of grenades what ever happened to the nade indicator like in H2A?
>
> I personally am curious how you all feel about the fact that if you thruster away from a nade as it explodes you will go FLYING in that direction.

That would make for an interesting game play dynamic.