Grenades Are Too Strong

Just a quick bit of feedback: The grenades have a blast radius that is too large, and they are too powerful. I feel like I die from grenades more than ever.

> 2533274903234962;1:
> Just a quick bit of feedback: The grenades have a blast radius that is too large, and they are too powerful. I feel like I die from grenades more than ever.

I would agree. The made spam might as well be the scorched earth policy.

yep they need nerfing asap
its game breaking how good they are

I do agree that they should be dumbed down a bit, they were meant to be more powerful because you have the thruster to get away from it, but I do think they should be dumbed down. Keep the range of the grenade the same(how close you have to be to the explosion to take damage), but lower the actual damage done.

They definitely seem to shake and toss you around way too much, too much damage idk, 50% shields and below and a good grenade hit should kill you, and a good grenade hit at full shields should take you down to a 1 headshot, I’m pretty sure only a less than 10% nerf in damage is all that’s needed because you can have around 66% health get hit by a grenade and die which is a bit much.
Past halo’s using BR I believe was 2 headshots then 1 grenade or… 1 grenade then 1 headshot for a kill.

> 2533274804536255;5:
> They definitely seem to shake and toss you around way too much, too much damage idk, 50% shields and below and a good grenade hit should kill you, and a good grenade hit at full shields should take you down to a 1 headshot, I’m pretty sure only a less than 10% nerf in damage is all that’s needed because you can have around 66% health get hit by a grenade and die which is a bit much.
> Past halo’s using BR I believe was 2 headshots then 1 grenade or… 1 grenade then 1 headshot for a kill.

dude it takes you down to 1 body shoat when you are 8 feet away and in the air, they are not okay
especially how easy they are to throw perfectly and they bounce like tennis balls
they are op

Yes definitely, I don’t know if it’s just me sucking but I die mostly from grenades. They also seem to bounce around everywhere.

hey definitely have to be tweaked. They bounce way top far for having a blast radius as large as they do. I’m all about nades, but these ones are stupidly powerful. They need a lower blast radius if they remain as bouncy as they are (frags that is) or they could get less bounce and reduce the radius slightly. The plasma grenade needs to give off more sound and light when it sticks as well.