Grenade type

How does a stick flare sound? like a mini flare that can blind the enemy for 3 seconds if it hits the head but if it hits the foot or something it does not do much.

Credit to: Abderion

I’m not gonna flame you or scream cod in your face, even though I’m thinking that. But I think they should stick to frag, plasma, spike, and firebomb. Maybe a few new, but nothing out of the ordinary like a knife or flash bang.

How is this cod? it is not a flashbang it only works if it is stuck to a enemy. it can get u out of some tight situations.

> How is this cod? it is not a flashbang it only works if it is stuck to a enemy. it can get u out of some tight situations.

Why would anyone pick this stick flare over a sticky then?

it’s like, a really bad sticky.

i really want new grenade types… what about an EMP grenade, that explodes on impact, or when something flies close past it to get flying vehicles down, or something like that. but i also want an area denial grenade/device… Like a gas grenade, or a molotov? also, it should kill enemies fast so they cant go through it. not like in gears of war for example, where you can hurry through it.

We already had this in equipment in Halo 3.

I liked Reach’s idea of going back to basics with just the Frag and the Plasma. I mean, let’s be honest, Spike and Firebomb were basically aesthetically-changed Plasmas. If 343 adds a third nade type, they need to actually put in something different. Say, a Grav nade that blasts back anything caught in the radius.