Grenade spammers

Anyone else feel as if most players just spam grenade throws instead of using their gun? Any fool can throw a frag, pop off a Spartan’s shield, and throw another one for the kill. Personally, if you want to earn my respect in this so called shooter game, then out shoot me! Don’t lob them all day every time an enemy shows up. There needs to be a game mode where grenades are unavailable and pure marksman kill reigns supreme.

Halo has always been known for its grenades. Not much you can do about it except continue to move around and not get locked in a corner where nades can get you.

yeah

What gametype are you playing on when people do this? I play a lot of CTF and BTB( Heavies as well, but with practically all power weapons, no one ever wastes their time with grenades!) and never have any trouble with people grenade spamming…

grenades need a little skill to master
but im not sure about the pulse grenade

I chuck lot’s of nades but normally I just throw 1 and finish them off.

> 2533274796134964;2:
> Halo has always been known for its grenades. Not much you can do about it except continue to move around and not get locked in a corner where nades can get you.

I thought it was the home of the -Yoink!-

Grenades are fine, it’s just the plasmas that one can get whenever they Spawn in that irritates me…

OP, I am not sure what your issue is with grenades. They are a part of your equipment in the game, they are meant to kill enemy players with. They are not meant to be used to light a camp fire etc.

Welcome to the Halo 4 Multiplayer my friend :wink:

i dont always -Yoink!-, but when i do, i make sure to do it like a gentleman.

Grenades are a big part of halo, get with it.

Besides, Halo 4 has the weakest Grenades with the smallest explosion radius of any halo game, not to mention a grenade indicator. Get over it

Actually, you can go into custom games and disable grenades… But you won’t get as much XP

Just saying.

Support Teammates or finish an enemy who is running away after getting hit by ur bullets, that are the reasons for me to spamm grenades :smiley: