Grenade spam + Warzone

So I haven’t played the game much because I haven’t had too much time, I’m about a quarter way through campaign and have played warzone 3 times

Literally the first thing I saw when the game started was an insane amount of grenades being thrown around the entrance of a base, more than I’ve ever seen in a game due to the massive amount of players. I’m not really complaining or trying to get grenades removed or lowered from spawn, but I’m just wondering if anyone else noticed the insane amount of grenades being thrown

I agree. Grenades should be unlocked at Req level 4, or at least 3, since at the beginning of the game it’s almost unplayable.

I don’t have this problem

When you take the fact that players almost always start with grenades in every Halo title and add large amounts of people per game you’re going to see constant mortaring.

It’s annoyingly monotonous to deal with but what could be done? It’s tough to assault a position without them. Making them a req item as per the OP suggestion could work.

What 343i should have done is make Assault maps larger in the first place so players don’t have to grenade spam the single small room where the entire enemy team is stuck defending.

I’d wager that at least 1/3rd of every player killed in Warzone Assault is due to grenades.

between grenades and red team having the high advantage in Apex 7 in Warzone Assault. Is enough to rip hair out. Best part is spawning at the pods while 4+ are at the nose of the tower. Instant gib death.

I’ve always thought it would be best in halo games to start with only one as the default.

the reason so many people use nades now is because they got a significant buff. in the previous halo games the nades ranged from useless (pulse) to mehh ( frag) to high skill level required to stick them or do no damage at all (plasma). In H5 its just throw and usually you get at least a assist or kill, even got a few multikills from them… i think they shouldnt be removed or placed in req packs. I do however think its a good idea to nerf them a bit and reduce the distance they can be thrown cause thats just insane…

> 2535472527802452;1:
> So I haven’t played the game much because I haven’t had too much time, I’m about a quarter way through campaign and have played warzone 3 times
>
> Literally the first thing I saw when the game started was an insane amount of grenades being thrown around the entrance of a base, more than I’ve ever seen in a game due to the massive amount of players. I’m not really complaining or trying to get grenades removed or lowered from spawn, but I’m just wondering if anyone else noticed the insane amount of grenades being thrown

Bro… if you hate the grenade spam in Warzone, just wait when you going to play Arena. Holy -Yoink-… to many grenades.