GRENADE SPAM IS REAL

This Topic is discuss the Halo 5 Grenades
this is Desigined to be constructive and not just hate on things/the game.

I like the beta so far (ignoring obvious beta bugs) but after playing aroun 25 matchs (so far) I’ve become become quite annoyed with taking cover from not one or 2 grenades but like 8 grenades. I feel like this would not be acceptable if they had a smaller blast radius or maby less damage. (I’m not personally one to complains about grenade spam (except for halo reach nuke) but I just feel like there is no escaping it.

One way I have thought of fixing is bring back FF for Explosives not Bullets and Melee. (I don’t like being shot or punched to death purely for the sake of trolling or my sniper rifle) but when I’m in a close range fight with some one we both have no shields and a team mates grenade can kill me but not the enemy, the kind of leaves the mentality of F$&k it who cares lets just spam explosives because it can do me no harm.

Does any one agree with this or am I just crazy.

Unrelated side note: Players need more health/shields about one extra precision shot worth.

The problem is wit hthe smaller corridors. You have two options:

-Stay with your team and guarantee you don´t die in 5 seconds and hope not do die with the granade spam.
-Go around getitng stomped by doubles of enemy players.

I usually stick with option 1 since shields don´t recharge while running

Yes I agree with the shields they do die fast and feels like forever to get it back on and as for the gernade spam ya it’s crazy haha and I do spam as much as I can but it can get out of hand alil I think less bounce and smaller damage nothing to crazy we are talking about gernade here I think may fix the problem only way to try

The grenades are weak…

I agree about bringing back FF at least with grenades so you cant “f@sk it I’m gonna spam grenades cause there’s no penalty as long as it doesn’t hit me” all the time. However I think the range, bounce, and damage of the grenades are perfect.

> 2533274849031111;3:
> Yes I agree with the shields they do die fast and feels like forever to get it back on and as for the gernade spam ya it’s crazy haha and I do spam as much as I can but it can get out of hand alil I think less bounce and smaller damage nothing to crazy we are talking about gernade here I think may fix the problem only way to try

The only problem is that i´m never able to get kill with the BF, that just sucks…

> 2533274884488793;5:
> I agree about bringing back FF at least with grenades so you cant “f@sk it I’m gonna spam grenades cause there’s no penalty as long as it doesn’t hit me” all the time. However I think the range, bounce, and damage of the grenades are perfect.

I agree if that if FF comes back I don’t think Grenades will need a nerf

> 2533274838595863;1:
> One way I have thought of fixing is bring back FF for Explosives not Bullets and Melee. (I don’t like being shot or punched to death purely for the sake of trolling or my sniper rifle)

That.

Yup absolutely agree, i’ve never had so many grenades thrown at me before in a Halo game. Everybody always has at least 358 grenades in their back pocket.
I’m still not sure how I feel about the lack of FF but for the grenade issue alone it might certainly help to put it back in.

I agree. FF for explosives should be back. If they nades are still too powerful with FF, perhaps a reduction in radius and an increase in the damage drop off for the radius?

The maps we are playing do have lots of grenade spawns but I haven’t noticed excessive use yet

> 2533274795284844;11:
> The maps we are playing do have lots of grenade spawns but I haven’t noticed excessive use yet

they do have allot of spawns as well you can pick up grenades from corpses. so possibly removing one or the other would help would also help ?