Grenade pick up?

I did not play the H5 beta and I don’t recall from any gameplay that I’ve watched. Do you pick up grenades that other players drop or are you stuck with the 2 you spawn with and grenades spawning on the map? I thought of this last night while playing H4 on MCC where I always use the loadout option of picking up grenades. Hoping that will be a core ability in H5.

> 2533274856096410;1:
> I did not play the H5 beta and I don’t recall from any gameplay that I’ve watched. Do you pick up grenades that other players drop or are you stuck with the 2 you spawn with and grenades spawning on the map? I thought of this last night while playing H4 on MCC where I always use the loadout option of picking up grenades. Hoping that will be a core ability in H5.

Thankfully, it is! I’ve seen several players die in Halo 5 and drop their grenades in the process. Then, players who walk over these grenades can easily pick them up. Good question. :slight_smile:

> 2533274983431281;2:
> > 2533274856096410;1:
> > I did not play the H5 beta and I don’t recall from any gameplay that I’ve watched. Do you pick up grenades that other players drop or are you stuck with the 2 you spawn with and grenades spawning on the map? I thought of this last night while playing H4 on MCC where I always use the loadout option of picking up grenades. Hoping that will be a core ability in H5.
>
>
> Thankfully, it is! I’ve seen several players die in Halo 5 and drop their grenades in the process. Then, players who walk over these grenades can easily pick them up. Good question. :slight_smile:

Ahh thank you! Good to know. I didn’t see grenade spamming being an issues especially with all the new evade/movement options available.

> 2533274856096410;3:
> > 2533274983431281;2:
> > > 2533274856096410;1:
> > > I did not play the H5 beta and I don’t recall from any gameplay that I’ve watched. Do you pick up grenades that other players drop or are you stuck with the 2 you spawn with and grenades spawning on the map? I thought of this last night while playing H4 on MCC where I always use the loadout option of picking up grenades. Hoping that will be a core ability in H5.
> >
> >
> > Thankfully, it is! I’ve seen several players die in Halo 5 and drop their grenades in the process. Then, players who walk over these grenades can easily pick them up. Good question. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Ahh thank you! Good to know. I didn’t see grenade spamming being an issues especially with all the new evade/movement options available.

I’m all for grenade pickups. Only other thing I don’t like about grenades since 343 took the reigns is grenade hit markers. That -Yoink- encourages grenade spamming.

So glad you asked because I forgot lol I hated the grenade indicators in Halo 4 but I’m still undecided about hit markers.

> 2533274827545241;5:
> So glad you asked because I forgot lol I hated the grenade indicators in Halo 4 but I’m still undecided about hit markers.

Yeah same here. I’m not as concerned about the hit markers but I could do without the indicators.