Grenade Launcher and Sentinel Beam Service record

The Grenade launcher and Sentinel beam haven’t been added to the service record kills. Something small, I just kinda noticed it.

It bothers me as well. The medals are also not currently available online.

It’s quite bothersome for a small thing. Speaking of which, the kill medal for the Plasma Caster is incorrect. Instead, the symbol has the Concussion Rifle’s crosshair, rather than the one seen with the Plasma Caster.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> It’s quite bothersome for a small thing. Speaking of which, the kill medal for the Plasma Caster is incorrect. Instead, the symbol has the Concussion Rifle’s crosshair, rather than the one seen with the Plasma Caster.

Yeah, that is annoying as well.

Honestly I would like some new commendations, like we got UNSC, Covie and forerunner, add some more brute weapons and then add commendations for them as well as a Brute one. Maybe even one for classic weapons.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> It’s quite bothersome for a small thing. Speaking of which, the kill medal for the Plasma Caster is incorrect. Instead, the symbol has the Concussion Rifle’s crosshair, rather than the one seen with the Plasma Caster.

You have no idea how much I loved the concussion rifle in reach, 4 not as much but Reach, ohh myyyyy.

> 2533274857165616;5:
> Honestly I would like some new commendations, like we got UNSC, Covie and forerunner, add some more brute weapons and then add commendations for them as well as a Brute one. Maybe even one for classic weapons.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535429593088083;3:
> > It’s quite bothersome for a small thing. Speaking of which, the kill medal for the Plasma Caster is incorrect. Instead, the symbol has the Concussion Rifle’s crosshair, rather than the one seen with the Plasma Caster.
>
> You have no idea how much I loved the concussion rifle in reach, 4 not as much but Reach, ohh myyyyy.

I never played Halo: Reach or Halo 4 (shame on me), but I know just how (in)famous the Concussion Rifle really is. The ability to knock people / vehicles around like popcorn is simply hilarious on its own.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> > 2533274857165616;5:
> > Honestly I would like some new commendations, like we got UNSC, Covie and forerunner, add some more brute weapons and then add commendations for them as well as a Brute one. Maybe even one for classic weapons.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2535429593088083;3:
> > > It’s quite bothersome for a small thing. Speaking of which, the kill medal for the Plasma Caster is incorrect. Instead, the symbol has the Concussion Rifle’s crosshair, rather than the one seen with the Plasma Caster.
> >
> > You have no idea how much I loved the concussion rifle in reach, 4 not as much but Reach, ohh myyyyy.
>
> I never played Halo: Reach or Halo 4 (shame on me), but I know just how (in)famous the Concussion Rifle really is. The ability to knock people / vehicles around like popcorn is simply hilarious on its own.

Oh reach one was beautiful, imagine a warthog coming full speed at you, two shots and its stopped dead in its tracks, one shot underneath it and it’s on its back wheels. Was gorgeous. Halo 4 it wasn’t as effective doing that, sad times.

> 2535429593088083;3:

I never noticed that.

> 2535429593088083;3:

I have seen the medal although I never realize it was the concussion rifle.