Grenade Launcher and Sentinel Beam Cut?

Were they cut, or are they coming soon. They seem almsot finished and look awesome. The community has asked, and it would take very little effort to implement. If they are not included next update I will be very disappointed

> 2535427449854650;1:
> Were they cut, or are they coming soon. They seem almsot finished and look awesome. The community has asked, and it would take very little effort to implement. If they are not included next update I will be very disappointed

How did you get to see them before they are possibly released?

> 2533274870717152;2:
> > 2535427449854650;1:
> > Were they cut, or are they coming soon. They seem almsot finished and look awesome. The community has asked, and it would take very little effort to implement. If they are not included next update I will be very disappointed
>
>
> How did you get to see them before they are possibly released?

Gamecheat13 found files on the PC version and they are fully playable and wprk pretty good

> 2535427449854650;3:
> > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > 2535427449854650;1:
> > > Were they cut, or are they coming soon. They seem almsot finished and look awesome. The community has asked, and it would take very little effort to implement. If they are not included next update I will be very disappointed
> >
> >
> > How did you get to see them before they are possibly released?
>
>
> Gamecheat13 found files on the PC version and they are fully playable and wprk pretty good

I’m glad that new content is possibly going to be released, but has 343 made any comment about what Gamecheat is doing?
If I were 343, I’d be concerned that someone was leaking future content.

Indeed those looked great for Halo 5 and I would like to have those in the game. Hopefully they’re being added.

This could mean one of two things. They may be coming in a future update. Or they are just assets. On the halo 5 AV livestream, it was said that the plasma launcher is an asset and they didn’t tease it as a future dlc.

> 2533274988394857;6:
> This could mean one of two things. They may be coming in a future update. Or they are just assets. On the halo 5 AV livestream, it was said that the plasma launcher is an asset and they didn’t tease it as a future dlc.

Then why put it in the game just to tease the fanbase? Doesnt make much sense,.

> 2535422616233497;7:
> > 2533274988394857;6:
> > This could mean one of two things. They may be coming in a future update. Or they are just assets. On the halo 5 AV livestream, it was said that the plasma launcher is an asset and they didn’t tease it as a future dlc.
>
>
> Then why put it in the game just to tease the fanbase? Doesnt make much sense,.

It was accidentally put there

Well considering that the sentinel beam was functional and had a new model I’m thinking future update material.

Please remember the rules regarding discussions of modded / leaked content, thanks