Grenade Indicator is a nuisance

I’m am pretty disappointed with a grenade indicator being implemented in Halo 4. Halo is all about placement and use of grenades. With the grenade indicator it takes the skill out of it and feels more like COD.

Oh, so less skilled players can’t have a chance to avoid your oh-so-skillfully placed grenade?

If they’re in cover, throw the nade so it forces them to either get out of cover into your fire line, or get blown up. Simple as that.

How does it take the skill out of it? You still are throwing the grenade where you place/aim it? It’s only means for defensive measures.

Obviously, but that’s not the point. The game play of Halo is totally changed with having a grenade indicator.

By taking a “defensive measure” people have time to get out of the way and the grenade is useless. Previously, in Halo games you had to judge where the grenade would land and then use intuition to dodge it.

>Halo is all about placement and use of grenades

HALO: REACH

In my opinion this is a huge deal. I mean it really, even if you throw a grenade in the hill from behind they’ll see the indicator above their reticle before the nade lands on the ground. Remember the sneak nades that would drop your opponent’s shield for a nice and clean headshot?

Thank you this is exactly what I’m talking about

> >Halo is all about placement and use of grenades
>
>
> HALO: REACH

Ka-ching! I love that the grenades are less useful in this game. Reach was a grenade-fest.

Frags blow up in less than a second after hitting the ground. The indicator hadrly does anything.

> Frags blow up in less than a second after hitting the ground. The indicator hadrly does anything.

This is exactly why it shouldn’t be in there.