Greenskull has some news this Friday

Greenskull just released a video on YouTube going over the screenshots that mostly everyone has seen now. But at the end of the video he gives something exciting. He has played Halo 5 and has some info for us this Friday, June the 12th. Thank you Greenskull you amazing -Yoink-.

link to video for proof: http://youtu.be/kluZdxEHU7Y

Noice! Can’t wait to hear more.

Yay, Greenskull!

Ever since his H5 Beta coverage drew my attention I’ve rather enjoyed his content.

Such a great YouTuber.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> Noice! Can’t wait to hear more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAOxKOmR90

Can’t wait to see more Halo 5 as well!

I think we can all agree that Greenskull is awesome.

Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.

Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.

> 2682054420944162;7:
> Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.
>
> Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.

^ Alright guys, it worked; we got him here. Tie him up. Question time:

Does Kelly run faster than the rest?
Is Master Chief still really awesome?
On a scale of 1-10 how giddy were you to play it?
Did any Grunts shout insults at you?
Is Fred as nice as he seems in the books?

> 2682054420944162;7:
> Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.
>
> Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.

Any hints about Friday’s news? Hmm?

I know, i cant wait

I still find it hard for Greenskull to only be a Marine-Onyx on here… like just give him his own special rank or something guys!

> 2533274883669557;8:
> > 2682054420944162;7:
> > Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.
> >
> > Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.
>
>
> ^ Alright guys, it worked; we got him here. Tie him up. Question time:
>
> Does Kelly run faster than the rest?
> Is Master Chief still really awesome?
> On a scale of 1-10 how giddy were you to play it?
> Did any Grunts shout insults at you?
> Is Fred as nice as he seems in the books?

  1. Who?
  2. Who?
  3. Sure.
  4. What?
  5. Who?

Joking aside, I’ll answer anything and everything when the time comes. June 12.

> 2682054420944162;12:
> > 2533274883669557;8:
> > > 2682054420944162;7:
> > > Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.
> > >
> > > Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.
> >
> >
> > ^ Alright guys, it worked; we got him here. Tie him up. Question time:
> >
> > Does Kelly run faster than the rest?
> > Is Master Chief still really awesome?
> > On a scale of 1-10 how giddy were you to play it?
> > Did any Grunts shout insults at you?
> > Is Fred as nice as he seems in the books?
>
>
> 1. Who?
> 2. Who?
> 3. Sure.
> 4. What?
> 5. Who?

He’s playing hard to get! By the way, I love your videos. You don’t wanna know how many times I’ve watched your beta gameplay videos on my iPad while I’m taking the browns to the pool.

Keep up the great work!

Does Linda’s visor look different or have new features because of her sniper helmet? Also, what is the with no scope idea going on with Fred? Please tell me!

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!
yeah my birthday is this friday…

HELL YEAH!

> 2682054420944162;7:
> Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.
>
> Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.

Hey man, I’m just the messenger. Just spreading the word, your videos some more views. You, Chief Canuck, Ultimate Halo, Ducain23 and Halo Canon deserve about as much recognition as Halo Follower. You’re all great personalities and need the extra recognition.

Sweet! can’t wait!

> 2533274889350043;16:
> > 2682054420944162;7:
> > Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.
> >
> > Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.
>
>
> Halo Follower

lol

> 2682054420944162;12:
> > 2533274883669557;8:
> > > 2682054420944162;7:
> > > Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.
> > >
> > > Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.
> >
> >
> > ^ Alright guys, it worked; we got him here. Tie him up. Question time:
> >
> > Does Kelly run faster than the rest?
> > Is Master Chief still really awesome?
> > On a scale of 1-10 how giddy were you to play it?
> > Did any Grunts shout insults at you?
> > Is Fred as nice as he seems in the books?
>
>
> 1. Who?
> 2. Who?
> 3. Sure.
> 4. What?
> 5. Who?
>
> Joking aside, I’ll answer anything and everything when the time comes. June 12.

It’s June 12th pay up!

> 2533274889350043;16:
> > 2682054420944162;7:
> > Stop this. Stop this nonsense. My head is too big as it is.
> >
> > Yes I played it. Yes I have things to say. Yes. Yes yes.
>
>
> Hey man, I’m just the messenger. Just spreading the word, your videos some more views. You, Chief Canuck, Ultimate Halo, Ducain23 and Halo Canon deserve about as much recognition as Halo Follower. You’re all great personalities and need the extra recognition.

And Halo Follower deserve less recognition. Greenskull is the best!! followed closely by Chief Canuck and Halo Canon