Green Visor

Does anybody know how to unlock the green visor? It looks awesome and I really want it.

Someone told me you had to complete the campaign solo legendary with all skulls on but I think they were just -Yoinking!- with me

im pretty sure it has something to do with the splatter commendation

Beating the campaign Solo on Legendary unlocks the “Legendary” (Gold) visor, along with the Mark VI armor.

The green visor is called “Verdant” and you need to Master the Splatter commendation to get it. How you do that, I don’t know, because half the vehicles in Halo 4 suck.

Thanks

> Does anybody know how to unlock the green visor? It looks awesome and I really want it.
>
> Someone told me you had to complete the campaign solo legendary with all skulls on but I think they were just -Yoinking!- with me

They were -Yoinking!- with you. Completing LASO/Mythic does not give you any special awards besides bragging rights and a tortured soul scarred by many deaths and blood shot eyes. Beating the game on Legendary does give you the Mark VI helmet from Halo 3, and the Legendary visor though.

To unlock the Green Visor (Verdant i think it’s called) you must max out the Splatter commendation to Master. Just get a Ghost and start splattering people to get the Green Visor. Go for BTB or -Yoink!- the Ghost on Complex.

its splatter master.

my friend has it.

75 Splatters gets you it.

Grab a Ghost. Time to splatter spree it up

> 75 Splatters gets you it.

75 isnt bad, especially since armor-lock isnt in this game.

> > 75 Splatters gets you it.
>
> 75 isnt bad, especially since armor-lock isnt in this game.

Yeah, I’m at about 50 ish and that’s without intentionally grinding it. Hit BTB and ghost it up you’ll get it so fast.

> 75 Splatters gets you it.

Are you sure?

I got through four tiers of Splatter already, and I’m at 16/75 for the final tier. So 75 total seems very very low.

For example, I made it to tier 1/7 of battle rifle, and it says 0/25. So I don’t think you use a battle rifle to get 0 kills gets you up a tier. I also think it takes more than 75 splatters to get verdant and that you should learn how commendations work a bit better :slight_smile:

My mistake.

Well my friend has it and said it was 75 but was mistaken, just found out it’s actually 165 splatters.

Just got - looks awesome. You have to go through 5 tiers, 5,10,25,50 and 75 so it is 165 Splatters in total. You also get a neat emblem as well.

I love how so many people want the green visor.People don’t bother shooting me with vehicles so I can take them out pretty easily.

~ I love the green visor =} ~

I really want the green visor as well. The problem I have is that my true skill is so high that I’m not playing against noobs who allow me to just run rampant with a ghost or banshee. I can maybe get a couple of splatters a game when I’m playing by myself. Otherwise I just get destroyed by DMR’s.

> I really want the green visor as well. The problem I have is that my true skill is so high that I’m not playing against noobs who allow me to just run rampant with a ghost or banshee. I can maybe get a couple of splatters a game when I’m playing by myself. Otherwise I just get destroyed by DMR’s.

~ It will take time ~

> > 75 Splatters gets you it.
>
> Are you sure?
>
> I got through four tiers of Splatter already, and I’m at 16/75 for the final tier. So 75 total seems very very low.

whenever you go up a tier in commendations it resets it abck to 0/? rather than having it be like 150/250 it will just say 0/100

i wish the locus helmet had a visor color since the armor colors dont have black im stuck with steel