Greatest supporting character

While chief and the Spartans run the show as far as most main characters,in your opinion who is the greatest supporting character? I’m going with johnson

If we are simply going by games, then I’d say Rtas 'Vadum from H2 and H3.

In the entirety of the franchise, then Riser from the Forerunner Saga.

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN

Every Marine which says something nice when you walk by.

Chips Dubbo, no debate.

> 2535456575907503;4:
> Chips Dubbo, no debate.

U don’t hear or see enough of him really though

> 2533274830166194;5:
> > 2535456575907503;4:
> > Chips Dubbo, no debate.
>
> U don’t hear or see enough of him really though

But when he does show up it’s the best.

Thel

Spark

Marcus P. Stacker
“You heard the man, it’s time for some hazard pay!” Instantly gets shot out of the sky and side-bombs straight into the beach

Or Del Rio, either one

Jorge and the Arbiter

Half-Jaw. You see him in the beginning of Halo 2 and he tells The Arbiter “These are my Elites, their lives matter to me. Yours does not.” He goes from that, all the way to being The Arbiter’s most loyal supporter throughout Halo 2 and three. That and he is a badass in general. I find him more interesting than the Arbiter himself.

> 2535417176108194;11:
> Half-Jaw. You see him in the beginning of Halo 2 and he tells The Arbiter “These are my Elites, their lives matter to me. Yours does not.” He goes from that, all the way to being The Arbiter’s most loyal supporter throughout Halo 2 and three. That and he is a badass in general. I find him more interesting than the Arbiter himself.

“That makes two of us.”

Anyway, I like 2401 Penitent Tangent.
While he’s only in the game for a minute, it’s that minute that shows a lot about the game. It explains how the flood managed to break out (although still being stuck behind the Sentinel wall) while also showing what happened to Installation 05’s monitor.

Depends what you consider a main character or villain.

I’d say Chief, the Arbiter and Spark were main characters or villains; because we either got to play as them or fight against them.

But some people might argue Cortana is a main character simply because shes always around and was a big part of the story; despite never being a player character.

So personally I’d say Cortana. If not her then probably the Half Jaw or Johnson who are obviously supporting characters.

I really liked serena from Halo wars.

Exuberant.

Johnson from Halo 1-3 and I would say Lasky from 4 and 5

I really like Lasky.
He is just a good guy who also happens to be captain of the biggest gun Humanity has.

[deleted]

Marines.

Do villains count? I fricken love Ripa Moramee, he is so vicious and terrifyingly awesome. Hope we get more of him in some prequel comic or novel.