Greatest Hits Customization Pack

So I’m close to enough points for this pack and it’s on the store now so I’m not sure if I should buy it. Should I?

It depends on how many things you’ve unlocked so far. For the most part, it’s better off buying Silver Packs or Gold Packs in the long run.

So does anybody know how long this pack lasts, I want to make sure I get it in time

> 2535466600529209;3:
> So does anybody know how long this pack lasts, I want to make sure I get it in time

I think it’ll probably be around for a couple days. A week at the longest.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> > 2535466600529209;3:
> > So does anybody know how long this pack lasts, I want to make sure I get it in time
>
> I think it’ll probably be around for a couple days. A week at the longest.

K thx I’m about halfway, 40000 points

> 2535437652903765;4:
> > 2535466600529209;3:
> > So does anybody know how long this pack lasts, I want to make sure I get it in time
>
> I think it’ll probably be around for a couple days. A week at the longest.

K thx I’m about halfway, 40000 points

They usually stay around a day or two past the weekend. I unlocked everything so not helpful. Need the. To bring back the special stuff like the hcs packs so I can unlocked them lol.

These helmets I believe are unlockable with just silver and gold packs. If someone can confirm this then I would say I wouldn’t buy the packs and just grind for the long run.

> 2533274801550610;8:
> These helmets I believe are unlockable with just silver and gold packs. If someone can confirm this then I would say I wouldn’t buy the packs and just grind for the long run.

Ah yes I see now, anyways I still have cause many ultra rares to unlock before the one and only legendary reqs

> 2533274801550610;8:
> These helmets I believe are unlockable with just silver and gold packs. If someone can confirm this then I would say I wouldn’t buy the packs and just grind for the long run.

I’m sure you can grind these cosmetics out in a later time. Nothing has been exclusive that you buy from a special pack. That’s still not stopping me from buying the pack though lol

You get a weapon skin, visor, and 3 armor or helmet items of ultra rare or better

I wouldn’t get it. You only get five unlocks for a hundred thousand points. If you spent the same amount on gold packs, you would get twenty items. Why would I pay the same amount for 75% less? That doesn’t make sense. If wasting points isn’t a big deal for you and you want nicer items now that you’d eventually get anyway, sure!

> 2535447940912902;12:
> I wouldn’t get it. You only get five unlocks for a hundred thousand points. If you spent the same amount on gold packs, you would get twenty items. Why would I pay the same amount for 75% less? That doesn’t make sense. If wasting points isn’t a big deal for you and you want nicer items now that you’d eventually get anyway, sure!

True, thanks man

bought it cuz I had enough rp points… got five legendary ep bonus for arena…

Well if you want the armor, sure get it.

Can you get any of the helmets from the reach helmet pack in this pack?

It is NOT worth it what so ever… 5 “popular” cosmetics unlocks for 100,000 points… 100,000 points gets you 10 gold packs which is 20 unlocks or if you are grinding silver’s still 20 packs which is 40 unlocks. There is nothing exclusive in it. Keep grinding packs and skip this. The name of the game in RNG is to just unlock everything as quickly and cheaply as possible…opening bronze, silver’s(till they refund points) then golds(till they refund points). Save those points for the classic helmet pack because those helmets aren’t in the req system.

For those of us who have everything, you get 5 Arena Legendary XP boosts. I opened five for poops and giggles.