Great video that can be applied to Halo

Great video from Jimmy Whisenhunt!

While I know that he is talking about Counter Strike GO most of what he is saying can also be applied to Halo. If this video interests you, you should check out his other videos. Many of them are about discussing Counter Strike GO and how to make it competitively viable which can also be applied to Halo as well.

No.

> No.

Do you have a reason? I’m curious what you think because everyone else I’ve heard gave a really positive response to his ideas.

> > No.
>
> Do you have a reason? I’m curious what you think because everyone else I’ve heard gave a really positive response to his ideas.

Also I just noticed, did you actually watch the video? It’s 10:00 long and from the time I posted this topic to the time that you responded was only 5:00…

> Great video from Jimmy Whisenhunt!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf3B77sYqwM&feature=plcp&context=C4a866b3VDvjVQa1PpcFNC0_sdQH3NUMxAn3CVZfx0FsjAjJtIICA%3D
>
> While I know that he is talking about Counter Strike GO most of what he is saying can also be applied to Halo. If this video interests you, you should check out his other videos. Many of them are about discussing Counter Strike GO and how to make it competitively viable which can also be applied to Halo as well.

He is clearly wrong for one reason: He assumes that the majority of the community plays solely for competition. That is not the case for halo. Social gamers are the majority, those who come online, play a few games with friends or by themselves, play to have a good time. The majority are not people who come online only to win, and only feel good if they win a game.