Great Update!!! Got my camo,emblem, inc.

For those of you who don’t know, the recent update shared the preoder bonus exclusives to all of you gamertag accounts on the xbox. Now my little brother won’t whine and say “How come you got all of the Weapon Camo, Armor and emblem, but I didn’t”. Thank you god…or 343.

it did?!

does this include the avatar stuff as well? like the fotus avatar armor?

What it did?

So that’s what happened?

Awesome!

I was wondering why I got the camo hazop and artic BR today and not the day I put it into my Dad’s account.

Can someone check and confirm this?

I still think its BS. We paid the extra money for the limited edition stuff and people that bought the standard get it also? Its supposed to be LE exclusive for a reason 343.

does it include the deadeye and etc?

I checked and I did not have any new skins…

Wait, for rizzle?

What the update should of done was unlock all the specializations for everyone instead of the email crap. That would of been a better update.

No no no no.

Here is what he means.

He got the gamestop pre order bonus codes and used them on his account, it only worked oh HIS account first not his brothers.

Now after the update any live account on the Xbox now has the same pre order bonuses as the person that put them in.

It’s just the codes YOU used and only on the accounts on your xbox.

> No no no no.
>
> Here is what he means.
>
> He got the gamestop pre order bonus codes and used them on his account, it only worked oh HIS account first not his brothers.
>
> Now after the update any live account on the Xbox now has the same pre order bonuses as the person that put them in.
>
> It’s just the codes YOU used and only on the accounts on your xbox.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I play by myself anyway!

No LOCUS for me. :frowning:

fyi this does not give you new DLC
this only affected the ingame dlc like specilizations and armors with LE and preorder codes
avatar items aren’t under the control fo the 343 so no they are gamertag specific

no no no, what op is saying is, your preorder bonuses are shared with the rest of the accounts that are in the same console. so for example, i got fotus. fotus use to only be accessible to me alone. but now my brothers account can also use fotus armor in-game because we share the same console.

we don’t unlock all exclusives for free. only what we redeemed.

> no no no, what op is saying is, your preorder bonuses are shared with the rest of the accounts that are in the same console. so for example, i got fotus. fotus use to only be accessible to me alone. but now my brothers account can also use fotus armor in-game because we share the same console.
>
> we don’t unlock all exclusives for free. only what we redeemed.

and my sadness returns…

> no no no, what op is saying is, your preorder bonuses are shared with the rest of the accounts that are in the same console. so for example, i got fotus. fotus use to only be accessible to me alone. but now my brothers account can also use fotus armor in-game because we share the same console.
>
> we don’t unlock all exclusives for free. only what we redeemed.

Exactly! Way better explanation than mine.

I fixed it a bit so hopefully that will clear it up some more.

> No no no no.
>
> Here is what he means.
>
> He got the gamestop pre order bonus codes and used them on his account, it only worked oh HIS account first not his brothers.
>
> Now after the update any live account on the Xbox now has the same pre order bonuses as the person that put them in.
>
> It’s just the codes YOU used and only on the accounts on your xbox.

Thanks for clearing this up. I got excited for the Arctic BR though.

> I still think its BS. We paid the extra money for the limited edition stuff and people that bought the standard get it also? Its supposed to be LE exclusive for a reason 343.

No if you have other people who play on your xbox, they get it now too.