Great timing/Sad Story

When the Spartan’s Armory REQ pack appeared, i was really happy. I told my self that i will save up!
That i will gain really cool weapon skins and armor pieces through a very tedious job, of saving 80,000 Requisition points.

Over about a week’s time, i was one game away to having a total of over 80,000 Requisition points. When playing the game, which was at about 11:00PM or so, my Dad told me to go to sleep, because i had school tomorrow. I thought to my self, i can just wait til the morning for a really fun surprise.

So i did…

i finished the game, and went straight to the main menu. I pressed Y and smiled in excitement, then quickly had a confused face afterwards.
The Spartan’s Armory REQ pack had disappeared! Gone! So i stood there staring at my TV for 5 minutes.

If you may, please answer this question bellow.

Will it come out again? If so how long? ;(

It was advertised as being only available this weekend, guess you missed that part. Sorry dude :confused:

Man I feel bad for you. 80K is a ton of points to build up. Hopefully they will offer it again down the road. I guess in the meantime stockpile some of that 80K and don’t blow it on 8 Gold packs today.

> 2533274911186826;1:
> When the Spartan’s Armory REQ pack appeared, i was really happy. I told my self that i will save up!
> That i will gain really cool weapon skins and armor pieces through a very tedious job, of saving 80,000 Requisition points.
>
> Over about a week’s time, i was one game away to having a total of over 80,000 Requisition points. When playing the game, which was at about 11:00PM or so, my Dad told me to go to sleep, because i had school tomorrow. I thought to my self, i can just wait til the morning for a really fun surprise.
>
> So i did…
>
> i finished the game, and went straight to the main menu. I pressed Y and smiled in excitement, then quickly had a confused face afterwards.
> The Spartan’s Armory REQ pack had disappeared! Gone! So i stood there staring at my TV for 5 minutes.
>
> If you may, please answer this question bellow.
>
> Will it come out again? If so how long? ;(

bro, save em up. I’m at 79000 right now and shooting for a million. Its not that hard actually…

Man, that sucks! But good for you on grinding away to 80K REQ.
If history serves as a predictor of future actions by 343i- it will most likely appear again. Just try to keep you REQ account flush!