GREAT MENU IDEA FOR HALO4!

THIS IS NOT MINE. BUT IT IS IMPRESSIVE. HALO 4 MENU. WHAT DO YOU THINK, WOULD YOU LIKE THIS IN HALO 4? Discuss.

Way too much going on for a menu.

The same problem I have with every other menu: it’s too simple. Looks just like any other Halo menu. I hope for Halo 4, 343 is able to innovate.

> Way too much going on for a menu.

Yeah but i hate simple menus and it wouldnt be exactly the same menu. It would without a doubt dialed down.

Not bad, I agree with the previous post though, it is too much in the background but for the most part its intricate and a good fan made menu.

> Not bad, I agree with the previous post though, it is too much in the background but for the most part its intricate and a good fan made menu.

I argee but 343 needs or should imo break away from boring halo menu’s.

Well…I think you should turn the caps lock off, On a more serious note I think it’s too flashy and would be incredibly annoying to see if you finished the campaign therefore I would rather fancy the old fasion halo menus.

Good something interesting! But it may be a little too much, maybe If the menu doesn’t lag like it did in the video it would work fine.

I’ve always liked Halo’s UI. It is simple, clean, and easy to navigate. It just works. I feel like it is one of the best in any game. I’m okay if they stick to a similar layout.

> I’ve always liked Halo’s UI. It is simple, clean, and easy to navigate. It just works. I feel like it is one of the best in any game. I’m okay if they stick to a similar layout.

This.

Imo, they should focus on adding more to the in-game menu for campaign. 5 death checkpoint revert/revert to last last checkpoint is horrible. I’d like to see a cp menu because the cp system is annoying.

There’s also Theater. I hated losing films in H3 because of the Xbox 360’s date reset when disconnecting the power, which means I have to manually change the date before playing.

If there is a saved content limit, someone’s getting beat up for it.

I love it but tone down the ash on campain menu and in the begining turn down the volume on the music so people could hear the voice and then it would be my ideal menu.

No thanks. It seems like too much is going on. I’d like simpler menu.

This is insane. I love it.

> THIS IS NOT MINE. BUT IT IS IMPRESSIVE. HALO 4 MENU. WHAT DO YOU THINK, WOULD YOU LIKE THIS IN HALO 4? Discuss.

Really do you need to have caps on?
Also, why does every one have to stick those annoying videos at the start, why can’t they just get to the damn menu, and not stick those videos in there.

> I love it but tone down the ash on campain menu and in the begining turn down the volume on the music so people could hear the voice and then it would be my ideal menu.

argeed, i like the menu because it feels like, epic, like halo.

a

> > The same problem I have with every other menu: it’s too simple. Looks just like any other Halo menu. I hope for Halo 4, 343 is able to innovate.
>
> Oh please. It’s a friggin menu.

The menu is the first thing you seen when you fire up the game (not literally, but humor me, here). It’s like the introduction of a paper. It’s needs to grab your attention right away, make the player interested in what the rest of the game has to offer.

> The same problem I have with every other menu: it’s too simple. Looks just like any other Halo menu. I hope for Halo 4, 343 is able to innovate.

It’s only a bloody menu. The other Halo menus were brilliant and there’s no need for change.

> > > The same problem I have with every other menu: it’s too simple. Looks just like any other Halo menu. I hope for Halo 4, 343 is able to innovate.
> >
> > Oh please. It’s a friggin menu.
>
> The menu is the first thing you seen when you fire up the game (not literally, but humor me, here). It’s like the introduction of a paper. It’s needs to grab your attention right away, make the player interested in what the rest of the game has to offer.

The Reach menu offered just that. Much better than any CoD or Battlefield game I’ve seen to date. So easy to navigate and so fast, it shouldn’t change.