Great Journey LootCrate Order?

Hey all,
I recently ordered a lootcrate from the website a couple days ago, however, it was my first time doing so, so I’m not sure how the whole “plan” thing works. Am I going to get the flood crate that recently shipped? Or will I get the great journey (Halo 3) one?
Any response is appreciated, thanks!

> 2533274939523300;1:
> Hey all,
> I recently ordered a lootcrate from the website a couple days ago, however, it was my first time doing so, so I’m not sure how the whole “plan” thing works. Am I going to get the flood crate that recently shipped? Or will I get the great journey (Halo 3) one?
> Any response is appreciated, thanks!

I’m fairly certain you’re on track for the Great Journey crate. If you didn’t get a shipping notification recently, then you won’t get the flood one - typically they close orders a few weeks in advance of shipping.

Did you sign up for a plan or a single crate?

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274939523300;1:
> > Hey all,
> > I recently ordered a lootcrate from the website a couple days ago, however, it was my first time doing so, so I’m not sure how the whole “plan” thing works. Am I going to get the flood crate that recently shipped? Or will I get the great journey (Halo 3) one?
> > Any response is appreciated, thanks!
>
> I’m fairly certain you’re on track for the Great Journey crate. If you didn’t get a shipping notification recently, then you won’t get the flood one - typically they close orders a few weeks in advance of shipping.
>
> Did you sign up for a plan or a single crate?

Single crate, for sure. Just wanna make sure. I haven’t gotten one since I ordered, so from your info I should be good. Thanks!

Did I miss something?
Has the Flood crate already been shipped or will be shipped soon and the next crate has already been revealed?

> 2535408730995228;4:
> Did I miss something?
> Has the Flood crate already been shipped or will be shipped soon and the next crate has already been revealed?

Flood is being shipped out right now, the great journey (Halo 3) is the current theme, waiting to be shipped

Any sign ups made after 9pm PT on October 15th went toward the current THE GREAT JOURNEY Halo Legendary Crate. The Quarantine Zone crates have already shipped and will start arriving today through the 10th of November. Tracking emails have already been sent, so if you don’t have yours please reach out to our support team at loot.cr/support and a support rep will reply within 48 business hours to get that info over to you!

THE GREAT JOURNEY Halo Legendary Crate will ship to arrive January 1st-10th. (And all crates after that will arrive between the 1st and 10th of every ODD numbered month) If you signed up for a 1 crate sub, your subscription will auto renew until you cancel, so you will continue to receive all of the new crates that we announce unless you cancel your plan prior to your next re-bill date.

Hope that helps!

> 2533274806581877;6:
> Any sign ups made after 9pm PT on October 15th went toward the current THE GREAT JOURNEY Halo Legendary Crate. The Quarantine Zone crates have already shipped and will start arriving today through the 10th of November. Tracking emails have already been sent, so if you don’t have yours please reach out to our support team at loot.cr/support and a support rep will reply within 48 business hours to get that info over to you!
>
> THE GREAT JOURNEY Halo Legendary Crate will ship to arrive January 1st-10th. (And all crates after that will arrive between the 1st and 10th of every ODD numbered month) If you signed up for a 1 crate sub, your subscription will auto renew until you cancel, so you will continue to receive all of the new crates that we announce unless you cancel your plan prior to your next re-bill date.
>
> Hope that helps!

Wow, that was incredibly helpful. Thanks for that detailed information, and keep up the good work!

> 2535408730995228;4:
> Did I miss something?
> Has the Flood crate already been shipped or will be shipped soon and the next crate has already been revealed?

I just got mine in the mail today. the next crate has been revealed for a week or so now I think. This crate is really cool, but pretty light on items.

Im super excited for the H3 Crate!!! The Great Journey will be an amazing crate I think!

> 2533274806581877;6:
> Any sign ups made after 9pm PT on October 15th went toward the current THE GREAT JOURNEY Halo Legendary Crate. The Quarantine Zone crates have already shipped and will start arriving today through the 10th of November. Tracking emails have already been sent, so if you don’t have yours please reach out to our support team at loot.cr/support and a support rep will reply within 48 business hours to get that info over to you!
>
> THE GREAT JOURNEY Halo Legendary Crate will ship to arrive January 1st-10th. (And all crates after that will arrive between the 1st and 10th of every ODD numbered month) If you signed up for a 1 crate sub, your subscription will auto renew until you cancel, so you will continue to receive all of the new crates that we announce unless you cancel your plan prior to your next re-bill date.
>
> Hope that helps!

I have an three month membership and the great journey crate would be number three,will it also be automaticly renewed?

> 2533274939523300;5:
> > 2535408730995228;4:
> > Did I miss something?
> > Has the Flood crate already been shipped or will be shipped soon and the next crate has already been revealed?
>
> Flood is being shipped out right now, the great journey (Halo 3) is the current theme, waiting to be shipped

Thank you.

> 2533274875618917;8:
> > 2535408730995228;4:
> > Did I miss something?
> > Has the Flood crate already been shipped or will be shipped soon and the next crate has already been revealed?
>
> I just got mine in the mail today. the next crate has been revealed for a week or so now I think. This crate is really cool, but pretty light on items.

Thanks,I know this now.

> 2535408730995228;10:
> > 2533274806581877;6:
> > Any sign ups made after 9pm PT on October 15th went toward the current THE GREAT JOURNEY Halo Legendary Crate. The Quarantine Zone crates have already shipped and will start arriving today through the 10th of November. Tracking emails have already been sent, so if you don’t have yours please reach out to our support team at loot.cr/support and a support rep will reply within 48 business hours to get that info over to you!
> >
> > THE GREAT JOURNEY Halo Legendary Crate will ship to arrive January 1st-10th. (And all crates after that will arrive between the 1st and 10th of every ODD numbered month) If you signed up for a 1 crate sub, your subscription will auto renew until you cancel, so you will continue to receive all of the new crates that we announce unless you cancel your plan prior to your next re-bill date.
> >
> > Hope that helps!
>
> I have an three month membership and the great journey crate would be number three,will it also be automaticly renewed?

Yes, all of our subscriptions auto renew until you cancel them no matter which plan you select. If you have a 3 crate plan you will be re-billed 6 months after you first signed up. The exact date can be found in your account. Just sign into lootcrate.com, click on Manage Account, then click on the Subscriptions tab. It’ll say “Next Bill Date” for any active subs you have. If you’d like to cancel, just click on the “payment info” tab and you can cancel there. You’ll still continue to receive any crates you already paid for, that’ll just prevent your plan from auto renewing on that date. If you allow your plan to auto renew now, you will receive 3 more crates from us.