Great Job 343!

I’ve seen a lot of people on here giving their feedback and critiquing what needs to be changed in Infinite after the flights.
But I’m just here to say GREAT JOB 343!!

While mostly everyone on the forums has valid criticisms of what needs to be adjusted I want to point out that the past several flights have been some of the cleanest, glitch/bug free tests I’ve ever played. If THIS is what the flight is like I’m extremely excited to see the final product.

This is the genuinely the most fun I’ve had with an FPS game in a long time. Keep up the great work.

+1

+2

+3

+4

> 2535441918993765;1:
> I’ve seen a lot of people on here giving their feedback and critiquing what needs to be changed in Infinite after the flights.
> But I’m just here to say **GREAT JOB 343!!**While mostly everyone on the forums has valid criticisms of what needs to be adjusted I want to point out that the past several flights have been some of the cleanest, glitch/bug free tests I’ve ever played. If THIS is what the flight is like I’m extremely excited to see the final product.
>
> This is the genuinely the most fun I’ve had with an FPS game in a long time. Keep up the great work.

In total agreement, well done 343i!!!

WELL DONE 343,KEEP IT UP

Begins slow clap.

After playing the BF beta and seeing CoD Vanguard, makes me appreciate Infinite more tbh. It’s not perfect, but the effort is clearly there. BF 2042 is terrible lol

> 2535422142018812;9:
> After playing the BF beta and seeing CoD Vanguard, makes me appreciate Infinite more tbh. It’s not perfect, but the effort is clearly there. BF 2042 is terrible lol

I personally think Halo Infinite, Cod Vanguard and Battlefield 2042 games we shouldn’t compare. Yes beta playability and stability we can definitely discuss. I only played halo infinite flight1+flight2.1/2.2 and for a tech preview was blown away. For the halo infinite flight1 for some reason I was mentally prepared for instability/issues but I was blown away. By the time we got to flight2.1 and 2.2 I am excited to play the final mp on 8th Dec 2021 or earlier for flight3 (15 Nov 2021). I played battlefield 2042 and I must confess I haven’t played any previous battlefield games. For a beta had stability issues but expected that from a beta release. If I only had money to buy one game out of BF and HI, I will definitely without hesitation go for HI.

Agreed, great job 343!

I have to agree with pretty much everything you’ve said OP, I’m pretty excited for Infinite to come out. I can’t say I really ran into any terrible issues as far as a beta experience goes other than the typical crashing, but as far as gameplay experience it was almost flawless. Of course stuff’s gotta be and will be tuned as the life of the game goes on, such as weapons and hopefully the spawning especially on Behemoth, but it was otherwise awesome to play.

I can’t help but compare my experience with the BF 2042 beta yesterday with my experience during the latest flight for Infinite. Battlefield was one of those games along with Reach that I played a lot of so I was hoping that their beta would at least be decent. There’s so many graphical and gameplay glitches compared to Infinite’s flight. I played maybe 2 matches before I lost all interest in it, but while the flights were up I just wanted to keep playing even though nothing would be saved in terms of progress or unlocks, it was just fun. It might just be the nostalgia wishing that it was like their older games but all it took was those 2 matches for me to lose all interest in it, the game felt way too clunky and glitchy for me to be able to enjoy it. I couldn’t even open the map to see where I was! People would jump off of tall buildings and land, clipping through the ground and floating back to the surface like the ground was a water bed or something!

In my opinion it’s just made Infinite look and feel like it’s in a much better spot. It’s made me even more excited for launch, and makes that extra year of delay look like it was worth it.

Considering these flights are on earlier builds and working as well as they do and having mostly minor issues I’d say the game should look great at launch.

I hope 343i manages to get Forge ready without any further delays as action sack games are my favorite next to BTB for online play. Custom games and maps are the community’s ways of contributing to the live service and there are plenty of people that can make great content if they are given the tools.

I think 343 did a great job with Infinite. I’m looking forward to the full release and can’t wait. The game can always be improved and that’s what I’m looking forward to.