Great imagery in the terminals

I felt that some of the sequences of the terminals were absolutely amazing.
One of my favorite parts is simply the Flood infection form falling out of the sky.
Besides Keyes’s terminal, Terminal 8 has to be my favorite.
Something about the scene where the “spacefrog” is staring at the Array blast that’s about to kill it. It kinda disturbs me.

I think Terminal 11 is my favorite because it connects halo ce to halo 2. I appreciated seeing my old halo 2 enemies in HD and how the events of ce transitioned into the following game.

I enjoyed the last in-game terminal quite a bit, because it seemed to directly hint at the return of the Didact in Halo 4. That gave me chills. My favorite terminal is probably from “Keyes”, though, because it’s definitely the most dramatic and well-executed terminal in the game. It has little bearing on the story, but it adds a lot of gravity to Keyes’ fate.

I also enjoyed the hidden last terminal, simply because it linked Combat Evolved to Halo 2 nicely. I never really envisioned the “heretic leader” (I forgot his name) meeting Guilty Spark in any specific way, so it was nice to see how that played out.

Seeing those terminals made me wonder if Halo 4 will have them, and if they will be as good. Anniversary’s terminals are amazing, and I find myself going back and watching them a lot.

> I enjoyed the last in-game terminal quite a bit, because it seemed to directly hint at the return of the Didact in Halo 4. That gave me chills. My favorite terminal is probably from “Keyes”, though, because it’s definitely the most dramatic and well-executed terminal in the game. It has little bearing on the story, but it adds a lot of gravity to Keyes’ fate.
>
> The Keyes one has to my favorite one as well,

The imagery is very well done in the terminals.

Best Halo meta-story so far. I didn’t think I would say this, but I actually preffered them to Halo 3: ODST’s audio logs. My favourite of the Anniversary terminals would probably have had to be Terminal seven; I thought it spectacularly potrayed 343 Guilty Spark’s dissent into rampancy.

Just wanted to post here because I completely agree.

Considering the price point of this game and that they’ve added SO MUCH detail to this game from the original release it is astounding to me how good the terminal sequences are.

I’ve already watched them all in order on youtube because I couldn’t wait until I played through to see them all. Love that they tie so much in the past to the next set of the trilogy as well (or so I’m interpreting).

These are a gift of sorts and at the same time really show some level of the labor of love that went into this recreation.

Bottom line if you were old enough to enjoy the first, the anniversary is just amazing. I followed the game from when I saw the first preview on a gamepro demo disc. When I bought my Xbox I made sure halo was in stock. True fans enjoy.