Great I bought a Beta test

Played just 3 games today, 2 of which didn’t fully sync (red and half yellow bars on players) and constant host quits that then made the lag even worse.

Binary Rifle rounds heat seeking round a corner, Spartan Laser carving through the archway on Ragnarok and hitting my mantis on the other side,a sniper bullet streak 4 metres away from my hitbox, enemy throwing a sticky when dead for at least a second. Just constant rubbish games.

A beta test on just 1 map,a month before release would have provided all the data needed to get this game running smoothly.

I’m not saying 343i are the only developers to do this, but I as a gamer am getting sick of devs pushing out games early and then relying on hot fixes and TU’s.

It’ll bite devs in the butt one day, I myself took Crysis 2 and Homefront back to the shop because the multiplayer was an utter shambles, now I will stick it out for Halo 4 but, 343i do not start thinking you can just roll games out unfinished and then wait till DLC day to update because gamers will not put up with it, GOW3 can certainly attest to that fact.

PS, when I say “take back to the shop” I mean full refund under the sale of goods act, not trade in.

> PS, when I say “take back to the shop” I mean full refund under the sale of goods act, not trade in.

Nice job disguising a bump! /sarcasm

I haven’t had any problems technical- wise.

The game has problems, huge, glaring problems, but it isn’t a beta.

Actually I wasn’t intending to bump, I genuinely wanted to add the fact that If a game is broken and unplayable (crysis and homefront) then I wont just settle for a %50 trade in, I will take it back and demand my money back as its ‘not fit for sale’.

People have been duped into thinking that they cannot take media back for a refund,GAME in the UK seem to think that they can break the certificate of authenticity and then sell it at the full retail lol. Not only that but I remember taking MOH back because servers were down constantly and they said they don’t do refunds hahaha rubbish.

Now all I’m getting at is that I’m sick of paying cash for a product that is not fit for sale but advertised as finished.

Bugs are always going to happen in the digital world but constant host selections and yellow bar and non sync lobbies is something that I would have expected from a mediocre game, not a $70 mil project.

> > PS, when I say “take back to the shop” I mean full refund under the sale of goods act, not trade in.
>
> Nice job disguising a bump! /sarcasm
>
> I haven’t had any problems technical- wise.
>
> The game has problems, huge, glaring problems, but it isn’t a beta.

Eh… no… it’s definitely a beta. The actual game would, you know, come with all the features advertised.