Great game but terrible optimisation

I’m loving Reach on pc, multiplayer is a blast and just finished solo legendary but not without the occasional trash audio and constant crashes. The game always crashes randomly (campaign and multiplayer) and gives the messages “The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and will close” "Error: 0x887A00006 - ‘HUNG’ and “Fatal error”. These crashes are so frequent and annoying I genuinely think I might get banned in multiplayer. I have tried restarting my computer many times, update drivers, verified integrity and changed graphics settings but none of these fixed the crashes. I love this game but cannot enjoy enough to it’s extent. If anyone can provide any fixes or repairs please tell me. Thanks from down under.

> 2535407274789304;1:
> I’m loving Reach on pc, multiplayer is a blast and just finished solo legendary but not without the occasional trash audio and constant crashes. The game always crashes randomly (campaign and multiplayer) and gives the messages “The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and will close” "Error: 0x887A00006 - ‘HUNG’ and “Fatal error”. These crashes are so frequent and annoying I genuinely think I might get banned in multiplayer. I have tried restarting my computer many times, update drivers, verified integrity and changed graphics settings but none of these fixed the crashes. I love this game but cannot enjoy enough to it’s extent. If anyone can provide any fixes or repairs please tell me. Thanks from down under.

Optimisation is bad right now. Just a shame I cannot play Reach on PC.