GRD Spartan Teddies

I love these things like you couldn’t believe!!! And I’ve only found two of them!!! Rofl, there is a seven minute vid of me kicking it around the map and punching it to make it squeak. The only reason it wasn’t longer is because I thought it disappeared, when really it was flung away when I spawned a light because it got hit by it or something so it ended up face down in a creek and I didn’t see it. Rofl! I’m sure there are a lot more people out there who are insanely amused by these guys like I am, so post a picture of you posing with your Spartan Teddy and tell us what you named it! Or if you don’t have a picture, tell us a story about it instead.

Me and Mr. McFluffles

> I love these things like you couldn’t believe!!! And I’ve only found two of them!!! Rofl, there is a seven minute vid of me kicking it around the map and punching it to make it squeak. The only reason it wasn’t longer is because I thought it disappeared, when really it was flung away when I spawned a light because it got hit by it or something so it ended up face down in a creek and I didn’t see it. Rofl! I’m sure there are a lot more people out there who are insanely amused by these guys like I am, so post a picture of you posing with your Spartan Teddy and tell us what you named it! Or if you don’t have a picture, tell us a story about it instead.
>
> Me and Mr. McFluffles

The newest Fails of the Weak had a really funny clip where some guys were messing around with it.

> > I love these things like you couldn’t believe!!! And I’ve only found two of them!!! Rofl, there is a seven minute vid of me kicking it around the map and punching it to make it squeak. The only reason it wasn’t longer is because I thought it disappeared, when really it was flung away when I spawned a light because it got hit by it or something so it ended up face down in a creek and I didn’t see it. Rofl! I’m sure there are a lot more people out there who are insanely amused by these guys like I am, so post a picture of you posing with your Spartan Teddy and tell us what you named it! Or if you don’t have a picture, tell us a story about it instead.
> >
> > Me and Mr. McFluffles
>
> The newest Fails of the Weak had a really funny clip where some guys were messing around with it.

Rofl, I’m not caught up with them at all. Link for youtube if there is one?

Here you go

> > > I love these things like you couldn’t believe!!! And I’ve only found two of them!!! Rofl, there is a seven minute vid of me kicking it around the map and punching it to make it squeak. The only reason it wasn’t longer is because I thought it disappeared, when really it was flung away when I spawned a light because it got hit by it or something so it ended up face down in a creek and I didn’t see it. Rofl! I’m sure there are a lot more people out there who are insanely amused by these guys like I am, so post a picture of you posing with your Spartan Teddy and tell us what you named it! Or if you don’t have a picture, tell us a story about it instead.
> > >
> > > Me and Mr. McFluffles
> >
> > The newest Fails of the Weak had a really funny clip where some guys were messing around with it.
>
> Rofl, I’m not caught up with them at all. Link for youtube if there is one?

> Here you go
>
> > > > I love these things like you couldn’t believe!!! And I’ve only found two of them!!! Rofl, there is a seven minute vid of me kicking it around the map and punching it to make it squeak. The only reason it wasn’t longer is because I thought it disappeared, when really it was flung away when I spawned a light because it got hit by it or something so it ended up face down in a creek and I didn’t see it. Rofl! I’m sure there are a lot more people out there who are insanely amused by these guys like I am, so post a picture of you posing with your Spartan Teddy and tell us what you named it! Or if you don’t have a picture, tell us a story about it instead.
> > > >
> > > > Me and Mr. McFluffles
> > >
> > > The newest Fails of the Weak had a really funny clip where some guys were messing around with it.
> >
> > Rofl, I’m not caught up with them at all. Link for youtube if there is one?

Hahahaha, Rofl!!!