GRD helmet

ok bungie says the BoB helmet is 343 baby i found this in the vidoc look at the back of that helmet at the beging of the halo reach forge vidoc looks like it if you tell me soo bungie must be lieing

What are you talking about? That looks nothing like the GRD helmet.

> ok bungie says the BoB helmet is 343 baby i found this in the vidoc look at the back of that helmet at the beging of the halo reach forge vidoc looks like it if you tell me soo bungie must be lieing

grd helmet??? wtf is that and could u post some comparrison pics or somethin

Here you go! The one on the left is the marathon picture and the right is the IGN’s releases of pictures with the helmets.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/proofcs.png/sr=1

I heard countdown and/or long night of solace is somehow tied in to getting this helmet.

there are a hole bunch of theroies on how to unlock this some with countdown, and some with the campaign. Hopefuly 343 will give us some clues into this in the near future, who knows mabye its a Halo: CEA thing like a bonus or something.

Cross Your Fingers!

haha I think we all are, so many people are drooling over this helmet. Don’t get me wrong, I do think it looks really cool. It is just that people should be patient, mabye it is Reach’s Recon.