Gravity volumes don't work in custom games

This is not a complaint it is an observation. The gravity volumes they added to forge don’t work in custom games. Instead they act like invisible walls. I was actually able to climb on top of one and stand on it.

I’m just guessing here because I haven’t attempted to use one yet, but maybe its due to its physics setting? Again, just guessing

> 2533274954131376;2:
> I’m just guessing here because I haven’t attempted to use one yet, but maybe its due to its physics setting? Again, just guessing

We tried changing them, we tried unwelding them, we tried ungrouping them. No matter what they were invisible walls.

That’s so odd… I’ll have to check that out soon.

True Story.

Hope they fix it with the February Update.
…along with the Steam FX (“Constant” and “Burst”) that also only work in Forge.

It’s a known issue OP, not sure when it will be fixed but it’s definitely on the cards to be pushed through. Tome French was talking about it on Twitter recently, he’s worth following as he engages quite well about Forge bugs and features :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;6:
> It’s a known issue OP, not sure when it will be fixed but it’s definitely on the cards to be pushed through. Tome French was talking about it on Twitter recently, he’s worth following as he engages quite well about Forge bugs and features :slight_smile:

I don’t have twitter so I didn’t know bnut thanks for the info.