Gravity Lifts/Man Canons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CSg8dwzNEQ

Skip to about 0:24 of this video. It shows a gravity lift. It reminds me of movies where someone turns on a flashlight in a dark icy cold room. Pleas make it look a bit more like the Halo 3 lifts that had streaks of lite. The streaks are a small detail but they made the lifts look so much better.

Thoughts??

its definitely interesting.

People seriously search for things to complain about.
Really? The look of a man cannon?
I think it looks fine.

> People seriously search for things to complain about.
> Really? The look of a man cannon?
> I think it looks fine.

Lol. Just noticed it when I clicked someone ells’s link to that video. I just think it looks kind of plain, the light streaks made it more attractive and flashy.

You know, i only watched that video for the BR i didn’t even pay attention to the man cannon D:

As long as it sounds and functions like one, it’s no big deal really. Minor aesthetic issue OP with a product that’s not finished yet. It will look better the closer Halo 4 gets to being done and i am willing to bet 343 didn’t add all the flashy details just yet.

> > People seriously search for things to complain about.
> > Really? The look of a man cannon?
> > I think it looks fine.
>
> Lol. Just noticed it when I clicked someone ells’s link to that video. I just think it looks kind of plain, the light streaks made it more attractive and flashy.

Its a man cannon! It gets you from point A to point B.
Do you stare at it for 20 seconds admiring the ascetics before launching yourself or something?

> > > People seriously search for things to complain about.
> > > Really? The look of a man cannon?
> > > I think it looks fine.
> >
> > Lol. Just noticed it when I clicked someone ells’s link to that video. I just think it looks kind of plain, the light streaks made it more attractive and flashy.
>
> Its a man cannon! It gets you from point A to point B.
> Do you stare at it for 20 seconds admiring the ascetics before launching yourself or something?

Unless it’s Forge mode, that sort of thing get’s you shot via Sniper D:

Still i mean i don’t see the big deal behind it but we have to try to be considerate. It beats complaining about ranking systems (Halo 4 should have ranked nonetheless) and endless COD comparisons (pure BS). .

Your player is usually being shot into the air so fast you really don’t have time to admire man cannons. I can’t say i ever stared at them in Valhalla :stuck_out_tongue:

> >
> > Lol. Just noticed it when I clicked someone ells’s link to that video. I just think it looks kind of plain, the light streaks made it more attractive and flashy.
>
> Do you stare at it for 20 seconds admiring the ascetics before launching yourself or something?

Well, he kind of has a right to…It’s a freakin’ man cannon!!! It might be the last pretty thing you ever see.

> >
>

Small details make the bigger picture look better. 343 cares enough about attention to detail to make the spartans index finger fit on the trigger more comfortably, so why not this? Look at chiefs visor, there are 2 sets of very small matching indents on the visor, details most people will never notice.