Gravity hammer

Yerp

so many classic halo guns that have been removed and where the hell have brutes been?

Ya brutes, hammer, shotgun, sword, elite weapons, I miss it all. Even if it’s in some maps like the sword or shotgun it isn’t even featured as a power weapon, but placed in some inconvenient place off to the side of the plasma launcher hahaha

> 2533274802580578;4:
> Ya brutes, hammer, shotgun, sword, elite weapons, I miss it all. Even if it’s in some maps like the sword or shotgun it isn’t even featured as a power weapon, but placed in some inconvenient place off to the side of the plasma launcher hahaha

Uhh, the only thing not in the game right now on that list is the Gravity Hammer…

The freaking SMG has managed to travel from H2 all the way to H5. I think the G-hammer should come along for the ride as well.

brute shot… i miss you

I’m pretty sure they’re planning to add back many of the weapons from the older Halo games into Warzone with content updates. I know for sure that they’re adding the gravity hammer to Warzone in the December update.

It’ll get there, give it time. Brutes and Elites hate each other and they’re not welcome on Sanghelios, so there’s no reason for them to be in Halo 5.

I hope they add Brutes into Warzone with it, that would be -Yoinking!- baller.