Gravity Hammer + Variants

Okay, so no Gravity Hammer in Halo 5 atm. I’ve read that 343 might put it in later on. And I got to thinking about it and wanted to share some ideas I had involving said Hammer. These are Reqs I came up with that I think would be cool to include in the game, I’ll include the name, rarity, bonuses, and a description of the Req.

1. Gravity Hammer- Rare
    Standard weapon used by Jiralhanae Chieftains.
  2. Neptune’s Wrath- Ultra-Rare
    Improved Gravity Hammer with faster lunge and further range.
  3. Lift Off- Legendary
    Wielded by a renowned Jiralhanae Chieftain, Mezuleft. Increased damage sends vehicles flying farther and slightly increased jump height.
  4. Fist of Rukt- Mythic
    The most recognizable Jiralhanae weapon was believed to be lost forever after the halting of Installation 05, But has since made its return. Full-body impact and integrated Overshield.
    The main reason for this is the Fist of Rukt (which for those that don’t know, is the original Hammer from halo 2), but the others would be fun to use also, let me know any thoughts you have.

Fist of rukt is the same thought I had! Such a sick weapon that should be added. I’d like one that gives the player a speed boost + jump height.

Another could be increased area of effect damage. that way you could kill the person you hit, but the people around you would get electrocuted (or some other visual effect) that would make them one-shot.

Lots of possibilities for grav hammer variants. Excited for when they add it in. Also excited to see if the brute shot makes a return. Could also have wicked cool variants.

Sound like good ideas!

> 2533274869022335;2:
> Fist of rukt is the same thought I had! Such a sick weapon that should be added. I’d like one that gives the player a speed boost + jump height.
>
> Another could be increased area of effect damage. that way you could kill the person you hit, but the people around you would get electrocuted (or some other visual effect) that would make them one-shot.
>
> Lots of possibilities for grav hammer variants. Excited for when they add it in. Also excited to see if the brute shot makes a return. Could also have wicked cool variants.

That’s a really good idea, I hadn’t thought of that. The brute shot would be really cool also.

> 2533274833806392;1:
> Okay, so no Gravity Hammer in Halo 5 atm. I’ve read that 343 might put it in later on. And I got to thinking about it and wanted to share some ideas I had involving said Hammer. These are Reqs I came up with that I think would be cool to include in the game, I’ll include the name, rarity, bonuses, and a description of the Req.
> 1. Gravity Hammer- Rare
> Standard weapon used by Jiralhanae Chieftains.
> 2. Neptune’s Wrath- Ultra-Rare
> Improved Gravity Hammer with faster lunge and further range.
> 3. Lift Off- Legendary
> Wielded by a renowned Jiralhanae Chieftain, Mezuleft. Increased damage sends vehicles flying farther and slightly increased jump height.
> 4. Fist of Rukt- Mythic
> The most recognizable Jiralhanae weapon was believed to be lost forever after the halting of Installation 05, But has since made its return. Full-body impact and integrated Overshield.
> The main reason for this is the Fist of Rukt (which for those that don’t know, is the original Hammer from halo 2), but the others would be fun to use also, let me know any thoughts you have.

Is this really halo lore or did you make the names up? I was just wondering about Tartarus’s hammer and how it could be a mythic in H5

those are some good ideas.

I made a topic like this a few days ago and it was ignored.

Thanks! Waypoint community.

Tartarus’s Hammer would be an epic substitute for the Mythic Variant. It could give you an overshield and increase movement speed.

Holy…guys, Tartarus’s Hammer is the Fist of Rukt.
ughhhhhhhhh…

> 2533274882946587;8:
> Tartarus’s Hammer would be an epic substitute for the Mythic Variant. It could give you an overshield and increase movement speed.

> 2535447480293666;5:
> Is this really halo lore or did you make the names up? I was just wondering about Tartarus’s hammer and how it could be a mythic in H5

The Fist of Rukt IS Tarturus’ hammer.

How about a recharging overshield? That’s how it was in H2. Maybe too overpowered??

awesome

I think instead of an oversheild when using the Fist of Rukt the user could have a one time use of 5 second invulnerability

> 2533274866989456;11:
> How about a recharging overshield? That’s how it was in H2. Maybe too overpowered??

was just wondering about that and it would be fine-considering how hard it was to take down Tartarus in H2.

> 2533274800181379;13:
> I think instead of an oversheild when using the Fist of Rukt the user could have a one time use of 5 second invulnerability

That works too. It would exactly be like the boss battle in H2. The invincibility must be rechargeable doe-like the thruster packs.