Gravity Hammer on Mercy

I’m not sure if it’s just me or not? I’m just concerned if others have noticed that maybe it’s a little out of place in terms of location and gameplay, I’ve noticed it quite annoyed to play against on this type of map, considering the range on it’s blast. I’m not wanting a nerf on the Gravity Hammer, but rather just another weapon for this map that ISN’T a Gravity Hammer, haha!
Tell me if you’ve had this problem, but play on the map in slayer first, see what I mean!

the gravity hammer is actually by the middle of the map away from red and blue base. i would agree that hammer doesnt fit here, however, take for example the map truth. you got a sword, fuel rod as a power weapon and a hydra. mercy has a saw, h2 beam rifle and hammer. i believe 343 concluded this for “balancing teams” but hammer doesnt really bother me as much. i do hate to have the same weapons on doubles in which its completely unbalanced.

> 2535452673736188;2:
> the gravity hammer is actually by the middle of the map away from red and blue base. i would agree that hammer doesnt fit here, however, take for example the map truth. you got a sword, fuel rod as a power weapon and a hydra. mercy has a saw, h2 beam rifle and hammer. i believe 343 concluded this for “balancing teams” but hammer doesnt really bother me as much. i do hate to have the same weapons on doubles in which its completely unbalanced.

That’s also what I was about to say, Doubles feels like a nightmare if you go up against a team who abuses their Hammer privileges! Just thought I’d bring it up if someone hasn’t already, it’s been hurting my fun on that map for some reason

I don’t mind it on slayer either. But I agree with you on doubles. The team that wins the first encounter at the saw gets both weapons right off the hop.

Gravity hammer and sword are considered the weakest weapons in game because they have such short range. The sword has obviously been buffed overtime because of the increased lunge and inability to sword block anymore (terrible idea to remove that)