Gravity hammer needs a nerf badly

The gravity hammer in the beta is completely broken and not in the good why the old gravity hammers in old halo games can’t completely break my Shield across the rooms in any of the old maps but halo infinites grav hammer can break my Shield across the room not even near the impact it’s completely not balanced

What?

Its too overpowered it can break my shield across a room in any map it literally is broken the range is whats upsetting me to a large extent

> 2533275042857932;3:
> Its too overpowered it can break my shield across a room in any map it literally is broken the range is whats upsetting me to a large extent

100% not true. maybe half a room, but you should be able to kill by the time they get a second swing in.

Go look back at older halo games and tell me how big was the impact from the hammer in the older games not as big as halo infinite i guarantee you

The gravity hammer range is fine. I’ve been killed many times when I try to greed a kill from too far. I do think they need to lower the amount of charges you get from it though.

> 2533274805102153;6:
> The gravity hammer range is fine. I’ve been killed many times when I try to greed a kill from too far. I do think they need to lower the amount of charges you get from it though.

To my liking the range is not fine in my opinion it should have zero range you have to get up close and personal like the old halo games did in the past im just used to the way the old grav hammers work

I think it’s fine so far. If you get caught in the open with it you for but if you can get in close you crush people. It’s slow so it gives the other team some time to react.

> 2700819419400084;8:
> I think it’s fine so far. If you get caught in the open with it you for but if you can get in close you crush people. It’s slow so it gives the other team some time to react.

Like I said before this is all from my experience with how the old grav hammers worked in old halo games im not trying to start any arguments im just stating my opinion on the new grav hammer

I do not think its too powerful, but its reach is too far

> 2533275042857932;9:
> > 2700819419400084;8:
> > I think it’s fine so far. If you get caught in the open with it you for but if you can get in close you crush people. It’s slow so it gives the other team some time to react.
>
> Like I said before this is all from my experience with how the old grav hammers worked in old halo games im not trying to start any arguments im just stating my opinion on the new grav hammer

That’s what this is about. You give your opinion and reasoning. Everyone else, who is mature lol, does the same. 343 reads the comments and takes them in to consideration. There’s nothing wrong with your post at all. We just see it different. That’s all.

> 2535412226505972;10:
> I do not think its too powerful, but its reach is too far

This might be a good point. I have done well with it when I’ve had.

I Think it´s good as it is now, If you can´t kill your enemy in one hit, you are dead with the Hammer so as long it is an 1v1, you don´t want to hit the enemy over half the room, you want to get close. If you get spotted from a little afar you are dead.

The grav hammer hits harder but it takes a lot longer to hit. If you don’t get the kill with the first swing, you’re probably dead