Gravity hammer confirmed

the gravity hammer has been confirmed to be in halo 4 so does that probably mean that the brutes will return. would you guys want them to make a return and what other brute things would you want to return.

I believe you are correct sir, this game just keeps getting better although the 8 mission thing is kind of weird, but spartan ops will probably make up for it. I’m so pumped I’ve been waiting for this since I beat Halo 3 on Legendary!!

And Hunters!!! I can’t wait to see how 343 redesigns them!

I was on my way to making this thread, lol. I’m glad its back, I really hope the Brutes are back with it, I hope the Brutes are furry again if they are back.

I would love to smash those Angry Space Monkeys around with the hammer.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yeah time to shift some gravity around.

Hehe, this makes me happy! I’m excited to see what it looks like! How will it act? Will Brutes return? Will they be fluffy again?

Halo 2 look but better would be EPIC

Brutes were my favourite! This piece of news makes me so happy! :smiley:

There’s a possibility that the legendary Brute weapons and vehicle may be returning, and the Brutes themselves which were, arguably, the best enemies in all of Halo. I think they’re what made Halo 3 so awesome! :stuck_out_tongue:

Grav hammer = Grifball.

Happy Doodle. :slight_smile:

> And Hunters!!! I can’t wait to see how 343 redesigns them!

have hunters been confirmed?

edit: nevermind

> Grav hammer = Grifball.
>
> Happy Doodle. :slight_smile:

But no playlist

Hunters have been confirmed in the bulletin

>

Now one must hope for a default Halo Chess gametype.

> > And Hunters!!! I can’t wait to see how 343 redesigns them!
>
> have hunters been confirmed?

Read the achievements

>

Soft Doodle, warm Doodle, little ball of fur! Happy Doodle, sleepy Doodle, PURR, PURR, PURRR!!!

Who wants to meet me in the GB arena. So what about other brute weapons that can’t be the only one coming back can it.

> Who wants to meet me in the GB arena. So what about other brute weapons that can’t be the only one coming back can it.

The only one I can see coming back and/or want to come back is the Brute Shot. I never really cared very much for the Spiker or the Mauler. Although, if the Mauler were to come back as an ordinance weapon, I would welcome it back.

Gravity Hammer… What is this Thor? :=P

Gravity Hammers in the Campaign? There must only be 1 explanation… Brutes!

> > Who wants to meet me in the GB arena. So what about other brute weapons that can’t be the only one coming back can it.
>
> The only one I can see coming back and/or want to come back is the Brute Shot. I never really cared very much for the Spiker or the Mauler. Although, if the Mauler were to come back as an ordinance weapon, I would welcome it back.

I’d love to see the Brute Shot and Brute Plasma Rifle, to make up for the Plasma Rifle being gone. :wink: