Gravemind’s Quotes to Chief

In Halo 3, the Gravemind said some interesting quotes to Chief during in his journey on High Charity like when he said “Child of my enemy why have you come I offer no forgiveness… a father’s sins passed to his son, really took a huge inspiration from the past event with the flood and the forerunners. I wonder in Infinite what the Gravemind will say to Chief and tie up the connection with Cortana’s logic plague since in halo 5 she started acting different than usual after halo 4 and halo 3. It’s crazy to think the Gravemind’s quotes is a inspiration from the Holy Bible if you think about it.

Well, much of Halo is inspired by the Bible. The most obvious example being the Flood, and the place where all species samples were stored and kept safe from said flood being the Ark.

Aside from that, I’d love to see the Gravemind return in some capacity, as it would mean the flood are returning.

> 2533274916698000;2:
> Well, much of Halo is inspired by the Bible. The most obvious example being the Flood, and the place where all species samples were stored and kept safe from said flood being the Ark.
>
> Aside from that, I’d love to see the Gravemind return in some capacity, as it would mean the flood are returning.

Now you mention it does show resemblance, i never noticed that before.

> 2533274916698000;2:
> Well, much of Halo is inspired by the Bible. The most obvious example being the Flood, and the place where all species samples were stored and kept safe from said flood being the Ark.
>
> Aside from that, I’d love to see the Gravemind return in some capacity, as it would mean the flood are returning.

Noah’s Ark and the Flood is the Flood wave, in Halo 3 during in the last mission even the Gravemind claim that he is like the water and doesn’t have a beginning or end but it will always consume anything that it touches and become his.

> 2535430248489922;4:
> > 2533274916698000;2:
> > Well, much of Halo is inspired by the Bible. The most obvious example being the Flood, and the place where all species samples were stored and kept safe from said flood being the Ark.
> >
> > Aside from that, I’d love to see the Gravemind return in some capacity, as it would mean the flood are returning.
>
> Noah’s Ark and the Flood is the Flood wave, in Halo 3 during in the last mission even the Gravemind claim that he is like the water and doesn’t have a beginning or end but it will always consume anything that it touches and become his.

Well yes, that’s what I was eluding to. Halo has always had religious themes, more so in the first trilogy. The theme of Halo itself is a Gregorian chant after all.

> 2533274916698000;5:
> > 2535430248489922;4:
> > > 2533274916698000;2:
> > > Well, much of Halo is inspired by the Bible. The most obvious example being the Flood, and the place where all species samples were stored and kept safe from said flood being the Ark.
> > >
> > > Aside from that, I’d love to see the Gravemind return in some capacity, as it would mean the flood are returning.
> >
> > Noah’s Ark and the Flood is the Flood wave, in Halo 3 during in the last mission even the Gravemind claim that he is like the water and doesn’t have a beginning or end but it will always consume anything that it touches and become his.
>
> Well yes, that’s what I was eluding to. Halo has always had religious themes, more so in the first trilogy. The theme of Halo itself is a Gregorian chant after all.

Halo is a game that will always be in our hearts to us old halo players that played it from the beginning

> 2535430248489922;1:
> In Halo 3, the Gravemind said some interesting quotes to Chief during in his journey on High Charity like when he said “Child of my enemy why have you come I offer no forgiveness… a father’s sins passed to his son, really took a huge inspiration from the past event with the flood and the forerunners. I wonder in Infinite what the Gravemind will say to Chief and tie up the connection with Cortana’s logic plague since in halo 5 she started acting different than usual after halo 4 and halo 3. It’s crazy to think the Gravemind’s quotes is a inspiration from the Holy Bible if you think about it.

Maybe on this new installation there is a Graveming and flood…

Anyone have a fave Gravemind quote? What a cool character!