Grav hammer needs buffed?

Idk if they have changed anything since the last test or even specifically the gravity hammer but played yesterday and it felt terrible. Super slow swing by which point you are probably dead. I guess you can apply more strategy to this but I just feel the weapon should feel fun and practical rather than it be useless and used only as a distraction when thrown at other spartans lol.

But the range on the shockwave is atrocious.

> 2533274865715232;2:
> But the range on the shockwave is atrocious.

I didn’t notice that tbh as was to busy complaining about the speed. Just another example of how easy it is to get tunnel vision lol.

It doesn’t need to be buffed or nerfed so much as just changed.

Like the gravity pulse is too powerful with too large a radius, but the slow swing speed and lack of physics makes it really unsatisfying to use.

Halo 3 Gravity hammer is still undefeated.

> 2535415901364412;3:
> > 2533274865715232;2:
> > But the range on the shockwave is atrocious.
>
> I didn’t notice that tbh as was to busy complaining about the speed. Just another example of how easy it is to get tunnel vision lol.

I hear ya. That shockwave has Halo 3 shotgun range. You can almost snipe with it.

the wind-up gives enemies enough time to put a few shots in you and melee you for the trade. you have to learn the shockwave distance and play around that.