Grapple hooks are just way too fun

This is just an opinion based post but the grapple hook was the addition that I feel Halo needed. The possibilities for what you can do with the grapple hook is endless and endless fun. Feel free to give me your take on the grapple hook.

I totally feel the same way with the grappling hook. I love any game with parkour elements or anything promoting map movement and such. With the new gadgets coming to Infinite, I think custom games might be taken to a new level!

Cheers.

Grapple hook good. Give us more consumable movement enhancing equipment 343!

Nothing like a good grapple kill!!!

Had fun grabbing hammer with grapple hook from a distant.

Imo I would find it interesting to see what happens if everyone would start with the grappling hook but with a 30s cooldown.

> 2533274891252650;6:
> Imo I would find it interesting to see what happens if everyone would start with the grappling hook but with a 30s cooldown.

That could be a social playlist thing. The salt would FLOW if they changed it to unlimited/ inherent equipment from the get go with just a cooldown to balance it.

I think the grapple hook was a lot of fun to use and can be used to make very unique play styles.

lol remember how mad people were that the grapple shot was getting added? Suddenly that feeling disappeared after the flight.