Grapple Hook Button Changes Mid Demo

Has anyone noticed that in the demo shown last year that the grapple hook starts at RB. Once he picks up the drop shield, it then becomes RB. (Does this mean no grapple while holding an equipment?) After using it, the grapple hook then SWITCHES to LB.
Am I the only one to notice this? I cannot figure out the logic behind it either. Possible bug? Help

Porbably because you can use the grappling hook all the time even when you carry equipment. Maybe equipment and the grappling
hook are corresponding to the same button.

It’s probably a equipment queue. Player started with the grapple hook in the default equipment slot. As they picked up another (drop shield) the grapple gets pushed along the queue and drop shield enters the first equipment slot instead.

Thats my guess as to what happened there.
Personally I think that for ease of use to players that equipment should stay attached to one button instead of it being a queue. Less likely to accidentally use something you didn’t mean to.

Either way, I wouldn’t look into it too much at the moment. That gameplay demo is over a year older at this point. We’ll get newer footage on Sunday June 13th.

> 2533275015357155;2:
> Porbably because you can use the grappling hook all the time even when you carry equipment. Maybe equipment and the grappling
> hook are corresponding to the same button.

No, you didn’t comprehend what I said. The drop shield REPLACED the grapple hook as RB.

I’m guessing it’ll be like grenades, where they’re all used with the same button and you can switch between them on the fly.